10 years of Michael-Myers.net

HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL MYERS.NET!!! :drinkers:

Hey everyone!

It’s been 10 years now since Derek opened Michael-Myers.net back in 2001! I wanted to have a thread to show appreciation to the founders, Mods, Contributors & members who keep this site up and running smoothly everyday. Without Myers.net we’d have no where to share our cherished masks of our favorite slasher. There are many great sites out & like it, but nothing can compare to Where He calls home. I know I’ve only been here for a couple years now, but in the years of being here I’ve shared some great experiences with people who enjoy this hobby just as much as I do and I really appreciate it.I’ve made some really dear friends in my journeys & could not be happier where I’m @ right now. Never would I think back when I was just a child would I ever own a authentic looking myers mask, let alone be a part of community who respects the film, the character, and everything it stands for. Myers.net is my home away from home. People may think all I do is sit on here all day& night, but truth is my life is overwhelmingly busy. But when I have time & a spare moment, you know where I’ll be. I love this hobby with a very strong passion & look forward to another 10 years with the Myers.net family!

POST 1 OF YOUR BEST SHOTS, WORN OR UNWORN!!

Well said, Jim!!!
CHEERS TO THE NEXT 10 YEARS!!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

My best pic ( just IMO… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )

…and one M-M.NET related…

Well said Jim
Great thread

Thanks to Derek and the many others that make this place great!

mark

I’ll drink to that :drinkers:

Well said.

Yes, well said. :drinkers:

Bravo Jimmy… :drinkers:
Nick

Hell yea Jimmy, Well said brother. :supz:

I myself have only been around a little while as well, but my time here has opened up so many other doors to this hobby I never knew existed.
Thanx to Derek & his great staff on keeping this place what it is today. :drinkers:
:drinkers: :partyman: :supz: MM.Net

Great thread :drinkers:
I just want to give a HUGE thanks to Derek for making this all possible and all the cool people on here for making this place so much fun and addicting.Until I found this place,I didnt think their were fans out their who truly loved and shared a passion of the movies and character like I did.This place has been my home away from home,probably more of a home than my actual home.I love this hobby,I love this website,and I love being part of this community with many others who share the same interest of THE SHAPE.I plan on collecting and being part of this community for a LOOOONNNGG time.I cant wait to see all the amazing pieces that come this year.I love this place,like Dorothy said: “Theres no place like home” Theres no place like MICHAEL-MYERS.NET.lets keep this sight living on forever! :smiley: :rock: I dont have a good H1 pic right now but heres a cool h20 shot.

Hooray! I had no idea that it’s been ten years! :smiley: Here’s to another ten years of the original slasher dude :exclamation: :axe: :rolleyes: :drinkers: :rock: :supz: :partyman: :prayer: MM.net

Wow! One decade.

Great thread and pics guys! Heres some oldies that I’ve always liked…

Congrats! Thanks everyone! I don’t know what i’d do without this place! Cheers everyone and here’s to another 10 yrs!!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Cheers to a site where we can all go to without being judged as “weirdos” :laughing:

Here’s to another 10 years!!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

3 months in the 10th year i guess haha

Great thread Jimbo! Happy 10th and here’s to many more years to come. And a big thanks to Derek for making a place I can call home. I’ve met alot of good people. So here’s to you guys! :sunglasses:

Heres to another decade !

Happy 10th MM.NET!!! :rock:

THANK YOU DEREK AND CONGRATS ON TEN YEARS!!!