2018 Build?

Hi, for us skinny people what should we do to get that big old man look in the coveralls like JJC?

Eatchyo wheaties, son.

But for real, there’s not a ton we can do to hide the skinny factor. Don’t go for a baggy coverall. Contrary to what some think (a baggy coverall will hide a skinny physique) it only makes us look smaller. Best thing you can do is get a coverall that fits nicely. If you’re taking stills, work on your poses and find angles that make you look bigger. :wink:

Haha, I was gonna say get some Big Macs, myself.

The sandwich, not the coveralls. :laughing:

May or may not have the exact size workrites JJC wore because I wanted to be extra :confused:

Im a little bigger than JJC at 6’4 245 so I try to appear smaller lol. You could always layer under the coveralls?

Oh, buddy.

Well, it’s not too late to pick something up cheap that looks close enough for the holiday and hang the JJC coveralls up and enjoy them on display. Or, just rock the ones you have a who cares if you don’t fill them out like a 6’2" guy would.

You could layer up big time, I suppose, but that sounds awful. Coveralls are hot enough as it is.

Just be cool with what you have. Get your coveralls tailored after the holiday.

I’m 6ft and 155, just skinny lol. Do u think this would fill in more?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07CJBCGGJ/ref=cm_cr_othr_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8#cm_cr_carousel_images_section

Just have the coveralls tailored, it looks tailored to JJC in some shots.

It definitely would, but if you’re willing to go that route you might consider doing the old trick of wearing baggy clothing and filling in the space with crumpled newspaper. That way you have more control of your shape and you can fill out the lower body, too.

I use that (muscle padded shirt)to cosplay Vader, but Myers doesn’t need that look. Im 6’2”, 170. Score a 42 long pair of coveralls and you should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soft paintball armor, that’s what they did for never hike alone to get a bigger build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.amazon.com/Jellybro-Football-Protecitve-Training-Protector/dp/B07584QW26/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=paintball+armor&qid=1665596207&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI2LjQ3IiwicXNhIjoiNi4xOSIsInFzcCI6IjUuMjcifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A3EHII9IZRXGNZ This?

It’s even harder if your short & skinny. I’m 5’4" and 112 pounds. There’s very few photos that turn out good. Can’t stand next to things that will give away my size. Luckily I found size 34 short coveralls that fit me well.

HK Army Crash Chest Protector https://a.co/d/fMlleJu

This is the exact one used in never hike alone

Got it in today and man does this thing make me feel like Myers more! Thinking about buying another one and stacking it on top
7022FD9F-1144-47B1-836A-D5459F35F130.jpeg
5AA831D0-9680-4176-B4FF-11B97E45E06E.jpeg
55CAB90C-BD1E-4D6B-B489-63E7D67F71C1.jpeg

Very nice, I ended up cutting the collar off of mine so it doesnt stick up.

SS + GOMAD