99 SHATNER H2, unworn look..............

Here’s one I finished earlier today with some of my kinky, Kirky hair up top and “unworn eyecuts”, which the customer here wanted. The hair is NOT red at all, but a nice blondish/brown color! This is some craaaazy H2 hair guys, and pulls off a perfect blend of color seen in H2! Anyway, here it is but it definitely looks better in person!!!

Thanks,
JC

Stunning…simply stunning! NICE job man!

Jon N.

Thanks man! Ya think I need a few more pics??? :laughing:

You could post 1000 pics and it still wouldn’t be enough James. You make me with I’d done my 99 in an H2 style.

GREAT job James! :open_mouth: Another beauty by “The Surgeon” Carter! :rock:

That is one sick H2!!! Maybe the best one I have ever seen. WOW!!

Hey James…the hair looks red to me…is it red? Looks like it could be red. Maybe it’s red?

outstanding job James!!
:rock:

SPOT on James!! :open_mouth: :astonished: , amazing just amazing, may i ask what hair it is and where can i get it?, Awesome job!!! :arrow_right: :exclamation: :arrow_right: :exclamation: :arrow_right: :exclamation: :arrow_right: :exclamation:

Fantastic work James, that mask looks awesome!!!

MAN JAMES THATS THE BEST H2 WORK IVE SEEN DONE FROM YOU. DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU ALWAYS FIND ROOM TO IMPROVE :rock:

dam james good shit

JC I really like that hair a lot. I think sometimes it’s really hard to capture that true H2 look and that really nailed it. Very nice my friend.
Nick :smiley:

Very nice work JC!! I always love seeing the masks you fix up!! One of the best ive seen, that hair looks amazing!! Cheers :drinkers:

-Adam

Absolutely amazing James!! Love the hair! :smiling_imp:

Damn that looks awesome James !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Hugo

Thanks dudes, working on another right now with this hair.

Well now that you put it like that Sam, maybe it is red! :finga: :stuck_out_tongue: Answer your phone man!!!

DUDE YOU TOP EVERY H2 YOU DO WITH THE NEXT WOW! THAT IS JUST INSANITY. IT’S KILLING ME TO NOT HAVE AN H2 RIGHT :smiling_imp:

Awesome man!Those outdoor shots show every nook and cranny on that beaut!
and that hair! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

KILLER job!!! I absolutely love it!
I really like the subtle variations in dirt spots, and weathering on this one.
This is definately your best H2 99 to date, James!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: