CHRISTMAS SCORES!!!

I had a VERY VERY Myersy Christmas this year! I loved it! My girlfriend bought me the 5 Disc Ultimate Edition of Halloween 666: The Origin of Michael Myers which included a bonus disc of the H2 Tv Version on it. I made a case for it and put the disc in it :mrgreen: I’m very very blown away with the quality of the H666 set. The Producer’s Cut is the best of the whole entire set. I watched the auditions on the 5th disc and I felt so bad for James Parks. Don’t ask me why :laughing: I just felt bad for him because he was all smiling and he didn’t get the part…idk I feel bad for people a lot. My bro and get it from my mother :laughing: Then my mom got me the Halloween: Resurrection workprint and a Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers t-shirt. The only thing the Resurrection workprint came in was a DVD sleeve so I made a case for it also. I messed up on making the cases for my H2 TV Version and my Halloween: Resurrection workprint so I had to cut them to make them fit in the case itslef :laughing: And my awesome bro got me the Friday The 13th 8 film boxed set. He already had it but he just gave it to me as a Christmas present which is pretty cool. I don’t care, it’s awesome :mrgreen: I also got a camera with a 4GB memory card from my dad which I took the pics with below. I love it :mrgreen: And there’s a little surprise gift that I got which will be at the bottom of my post. On with the post :mrgreen:

Mom’s gifts to me

Present from my bro :mrgreen:

Present from the girlfriend :mrgreen:

AND I WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO BE POSTING THIS IN MY LIVING ROOM IF I DIDN’T GET THIS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Great stuff bro and I really love that H4 shirt!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

awesome scores bro im happy fo ya and have a scary xmas dude :rock: :rock: :drinkers:

Thanks. You too bro :smiley:

where in the hell do you get the H2 TV Version disc at? I want one SOOOOO BAD.

Graet scores. Let us know where to get the TV version of H2 on dvd.

Awsome scores

It came with my Halloween 666: The Origin of Michael Myers set. The seller on iOffer throws the disc in there at no extra charge as a thank you for buying his product. PM me for a link or somewhere you can get the H2 TV Cut by itself.

To anyone who wants to find a copy of the H2 Tv Cut, it came with my Halloween 666: The Origin of Michael Myers set. The seller on iOffer throws the disc in there at no extra charge as a thank you for buying his product. PM me for a link or somewhere you can get the H2 TV Cut by itself.

Great scores. Merry Christmas. :rock:

Great scores.

omfg i would kill to have all that, nice score dude! :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHA Which one? There are multiple scores bro

The Hip-Bonz H4 and H5 shirts/posters are very cool. It’s unfortunate Trancas will not be receiving my business for them though.

Great scores!!