>>>>Collector of the week<<<<

Won’t be on much today so thought I’d announce our collector of the week!The collector of the week is…desi3
Of course show us your collection but, also how did you get started in the hobby.And maybe if you have a favorite piece tell us what it is and why it’s your favorite.
Again Congrats to desi3!

Congrats bra’. Now let’s see that latex!

First Off, Happy Halloween 2010 to ALL! :smiley: Thank You, DaleJrCade for selecting me as a Collector of the week!! :drinkers: Here we go! I got started in collecting about 16 years ago. And over those years I Had alot of GREAT Myers masks and also Sold or Traded alot of them :imp: There are a few more I’m looking to get but I’m in no rush! Eventually they will come my way! My Myers Collection and others;

and some of the less desirables;

NOW MY FAVORITE!!! NM78 RETURNS! :mrgreen:

Now, My real Passion! My Halloween Display. Heres some quick pics and my youtube video of this years display! Please Check out the video!

Heres the video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snry5AvjFlg
And Lastly, Me and my Youngest! This is whats its all about! Thanks for looking! Sorry if the pics are so so, was in a bit of a rush! Very busy this time of the year! :open_mouth:

omg awesome collection brotha!!! lovin them! :rock:

WOW :open_mouth: That is an amazing collection bra’.WOW!!! :drinkers:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Awesome collection and display mayne :rock:

Great mask collection and your Halloween display is spooktacular!!!

Thanks for the Feedback! Appreciate it! Happy Halloween!

Always enjoyed your collection! :drinkers:

Congrats!! Great collection!!

Congrats man! You have a great collection with a lot of beauties there, and about your Halloween video, what can I say? The best one I have ever seen!

I LOVE your collection my friend and your Halloween displays. Congrats on Collector of the Week!!!
Nick

Great collection! Sweet displays as well. :sunglasses:

omg that garden is amazing

Congrats and very cool collection.