Finally found it!!

I looked all over my laptop for pics of my first-ever Myers mask and was not able to find it.Josh(Sheriff Brackett) started a thread a couple of weeks ago for people to post their first Myers mask.I had to post my first indie because my laptop is SO disorganized,I couldn’t find pictures of this mass-produced gem :laughing: Well…here it is from pics I took when I sold it on ebay.I bought the mask in like 2000-2001 or something?Anybody even know what mask this is???

its the econo h8 …tommy

Thanks Tommy.I had no idea what it was.I always wanted to be Myers for Halloween and the one year I took the plunge.I bought this beauty and the generic $20 coveralls they sell at the Halloween store and even added some velcro to this sucka.I thought I was bad-ass back then.Now,I am in disbelief :open_mouth:

lol its funny what we start out with…

my first was a cinema secrets h8 converted into a h20 by Gary

it was lame, not Gary’s work the mask.

Yeah man,before I discovered the indie community,I figured that was it…the cream of the crop!!!

i wore the 85 cream colored the mask for 11 years before i got my 1st indie mask…tommy

I wore that mask to costume party once and people thought I was big foot.

:rock:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: yeah i remember back in 2003 i gotta cs h8. it was just sorry! :laughing: that halloween i went up town and people thought it was the bomb. :laughing: watta joke now!!

-g31

Yeah,now that I think about it,it must have been 2002 I got this beauty…late 2002 maybe?

Doesn’t it feel good to find pics of a mask we all loved at one time but now we hate to death? :laughing:

It kinda looks like Lou Ferrigno :wink: :laughing:

Mine was an 86 DP, thought it was the best looking mask ever…incredibly accurate! :laughing:
Didn’t buy another Myers (outside of more DPs) until I got one of the MMP Nightmares, I actually received mine so I was lucky. Thought it was the greatest mask ever too. I look back now with a sense of :blush: ! :laughing:

We’ve come a long way since then :rock: :rock: :rock:

Lol! Looks like a white faced Hulk!

:rock: :rock: Yeah the industry really has come a long way, but nothing like finding the mask that started your collecting. Congrats on the find, that is pretty cool!

AMEN LOL MINE WAS CS 8 AND I THOUGHT IS WAS THE SHIT PEOPLE LOVED IT AND THEN I STARTED TO GET MORE INTO THE SITE AND IT JUST GOT DEPRESSING AFTER THAT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: GLAD I HAVE SOME COOL ONES NOW :wink: HAVE TWO FOR SALE COUGH LOL

I bought the same mask man!!! I got it down when i was at college and was going home for a halloween party in 2005!! I realised after about 5 mins it wasnt what i was looking for in a mask thought!!! lol.

yeah me and one of my best friends use 2 fight over who’s mask looked closer 2 the h1. were talking my cs h8 licensed and his cs h8 eco. now thats funny as hell thinkin bout that 2day. :laughing:

-g31