Found some costume pics from 1998

Was digging through some archives and found 2 pics of me on Halloween night 1998 rockin a don post. The only mask i ever knew at the time. Still had a blast with it…
I always put black fabric in the eyes so you couldnt see my eyes…

Post your oldest known costume pic if you have one gang…

1983? I think i was 7.

Nice! Wearing a DP HII skull :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Awesome!

[quote=“JimiThing3403”]Was digging through some archives and found 2 pics of me on Halloween night 1998 rockin a don post. The only mask i ever knew at the time. Still had a blast with it…
I always put black fabric in the eyes so you couldnt see my eyes…

we all started some where :unamused:

definitely true. Love looking at old halloween photos. I gotta grab some from the 80s and scan them soon… :rock:

Ahhhh, a trip down memory lane. This is a cool thread…thanks!
Nick

I was the Wolfman in 1978 I think it was. The thing on my head was from Goodwill and was originaly a womans purse.

I was Batman in 1977. I used to complain that the mask made me too sweaty :laughing:

A monster dummy that my Dad made in 1976

This was our monster dummy in 1977

This was my room when I was a un-controlable little bastard teenager in the 1980’s :laughing:

Ah, Halloween in the 70s! I wish i was around for it. I was born in '79 so I still got to wear those lovable Ben Cooper costumes. Fabulous pics my friend!

Thank you so much. I miss those days sometimes. It’s just not the same as far as trick or treating and neighborhoods go anymore. I rememebr my sister and Dad and I would be out for hours! I’d be dead on my ass when we got home. The streets were flooded with kids and everyone decorated. It was so special. It really was just like in H1. The kids started early and ended late. Halloween used to be a very big deal. There were Jack O Lantern’s Everywhere! My sister and I would have pillow cases full of candy. I don’t know about other states, but it’s just not like that anymore here. It’s a real shame and very sad. We still get trick or treaters, but nothing like it used to be back then.
Nick

I don’t have any that old as digital files, but I had these book marked of 1998 and earlier Myers costumes. A great guy named David (aka Dave Zimmerman) is in a few of these. He has since passed away but he was a HUGE Halloween fan and always blew us away back then with his costume shots. To this day a couple of them still look incredible. He was good friends with Denny LeMaster aka Boogeyman from Boogeyman’s Haunted House. Denny also shot the inde Myers film THE LAST HALLOWEEN way back when. I no longer have it saved but Denny and Dave ran an ad in several major newspapers across the country looking for two mint Captain Kirk masks. Unfortunately, they did not find a single one.

Enjoy!

I like your bedroom pic from the eighties, I am now going to have to post some of mine once I scan them into the computer. Cool pics you have and a cool father

Halloween Night, 1987

I’m Snoopy!!

My very first Halloween outfit.

Awesome thread. :smiley:

great old pics everyone! :rock:

i’ll have to get my vintage halloween pics scanned. i have photos from quite a few years. i made a list on my phone of all my costumes from when i was 7 months old up to last year and am only missing 2 years! 30/32 is pretty awesome!

man those are sweet pics everyone… brings back great memories… I had great pics, but they burned in a house fire back in 1991 :frowning:

Thanks so much. They are all really great memories. My Dad and I still decorate till this day :smiley:
Nick