FREE GIVEAWAY....FREE GIVEAWAY....

OK GUYS, I SCORED A FEW CLIPPINGS OFF EBAY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. THESE ARE CLIPPINGS TAKEN FROM MAGAZINES HERE IN THE UK WITH PICTURES AND ARTICLES ABOUT OUR BELOVED HALLOWEEN COLLECTED OVER MANY YEARS… ILL GIVE THESE TO THE PERSON WHO COMES UP WITH THE FUNNIEST SLOGAN TO THIS PICTURE. :laughing: :laughing:

COMPETITON CLOSES MONDAY NIGHT AT 12.00.

" You like the feeling of my fingas Jason? "

“This is the best circle jerk ever!!!”

“Who has the biggest, 1-2-3 shoot!”

WINNER!

ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!

Freddy: “Every time I wipe there’s blood on the toilet paper. Think it’s hemroids?”
Michael: “Try taking the glove off first stupid.”

i got another :laughing:

Jason-“Hey Freddy your gonna have to open your mouth wider than that for me”

“now this is a sausage fest” :wink:

Freddy: So i says to the guy, thats not a burn victim, thats my wife! Ha ha ha…

Michael/jason:…

Freddy: ahh you guys just dont know gold when you see it

“ok jason, you are part 7 and michael is part 8…WHAT THE FUCK PART AM I !!!”

mike

Freddy: “Hold it right there…how do we know you’re not just some washed up rapper pretending to be Myers? J, you hold him - I’ll cut the mask off.”
Busta Rhymes: “And I woulda gotten away with it too…if it weren’t for you darn meddling killers!”

sang to the tune of the Three’s Company theme song

“Where the stabbings are his and his and his…three’s company, too!”

mines bigger than yours

Michael- No your just tangling them up even more…stop it…Jason if you just move your machete that way and Freddy you twist your blades…
Jason- You mean like this…wait…I think I can do this…
Freddy- No…your making it worse…let me untangle my blades and if I can just move my hand this way, Michael you stay still and …
Michael, Jason and Freddy- Ouch…wait…cummon…no not that way…hey now your twisted…if you can just move to the left…
Michael- Ok, Ok, OK…STOP…ugh Geeze…!!!..This isn’t working. We need a new plan…

Freddy… Hey jason , smell these two … they was in your wife last night!!!

Michael… HEEEEYYY I want to smell , let me… let me…

FREDDY:Mikey,Mikey,Mikey!!!Calm down!!!Man,I told you about those friggin’ Jaeger-bombs!!!

JASON(Simultaneously):My man,Miguel…take a step back…it’s alright.Listen,we’ll go hack that broad that turned you down last Wednesday…won’t that be nice?Lay off the booze tonight,get your head back together and we’ll kick some serious ass at 2 for 1 night here next week.For dessert we’ll do what I said…you know?The broad from last week?

MICHAEL"You guys suck!!!Why can’t I do another keg stand!!!Leave me alone…I’m fine!!!

Freddy:(at Michael and Jason)
“You two Catatonic Bitches best stop pointing your weapons at Me!!, If you’d talk more often you MIGHT get laid”

i like this one so far!..cuz Michael and Jason are not supposed to talk and everyone has made lines with them talking!!!..awesome bro!!

“I want The Last Slice Of Pizza!”