Halloween II on AMC tonight - Good transfer!

Any body watch HalloweeN II on the AMC HD channel tonight?
OK, I’ve seen this movie quaddrillions of times, and this time was different. Aside from the obvious aspect ratio crop (to fit the 2:35 into a 16:9 ratio) The image was crisper than I’ve ever seen it, The transfer seems to be differently color timed (with richer browns oranges and sharper blues) and the sound mix was different as well. The music was at what seemed like louder levels, highly more compressed (like Howarth’s remaster score) I was pleasantly surprised when I watched, as if I’d seen it fore the first time (not really, but you get the idea :wink: )
It must be a new transfer from HD materials. Will Universal smarten up and release this as a Blu Ray already?!?!?

I know what you mean…I watched the last of it on AMC HD
Was nice

This is sounding good! I have the best transfer possible from an original source (not recorded from tv)…but HD is a whole new ballgame!!! LOVE to get my hands on this.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I definitely noticed the sound, it was pretty amazing. :rock: I was only able to watch about ten minutes though. :blush:

So is this the TV cut??

No, it was the theatrical version

Wow. Luckily I recorded it on my DVR at home last night! I watched a bit of it at my girlfriends house last night and I was very very pissed when it wasn’t the TV cut. I got very very angry :open_mouth: I wanted to watch that one so bad because I love it when Tramer gets hit by the cop car and Sheriff Brackett is yelling, “Is it him…IS IT HIM OR NOT!!!” I love the score there and I love it when Dr. Loomis yells, “I DON’T KNOW!!!” So much better than the theatrical version imo! :smiley: