HALLOWEEN NOVELS

HEY EVERY ONE JUST GOT DONE READING H2 BY JACK MARTAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME AND ITS GOT ME WANTING THE REST OF THE BOOKS FOR THE SERIES NOW I FIGURED THESE ARE SOME PRETTY HARD FINDS ARE ALL THE BOOKS IN THE SERIES OUT OF PRINT? AND HOW MANY WERE RELEASED? DYING FOR H1 AND H3 WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF ALL THE NOVELS?

thats cool dude nice score,just wondering though was it just like the movie? because ive been wanting to read them for quite some time now. I>

i recently got halloween 4 novel and loved it. its almost the exact same as the movie but it tells about some of the other patients and why they were in the asylum with michael. i saw an article were it was saying that h4 and friday the 13th 6 were two of the hardest horror books to find. i have seen 2 different covers for h4, the one i have is the original with the all black cover and the shapes face on it and halloween in orange. i would love to get 1-3.i dont think they did a 5 or 6.

I love the novelizations-Lots of fun!! They only did 1,2,3,4 and only 2 and 3 are done by the same writer so 1 and 4 have completely different styles and tones. They’re all fun and enjoyable in their own ways.

I actually have H3 and H4 novels. The H4 novel is the Limited Edition and is actually personalized and signed by the author, Nickolas Grabowski. Mr. Grabowski did a limited signing from www.halloweenmovies.com and you could actually get him to personalize it, right a phrase that you want, and sign it. Since my name is Mark, I got him to write “Michael Myers will see you, Mark, next Halloween.” Check out the pics below.

I own this. It was one of my first “rare” Myers scores :mrgreen: I read it in 7th grade and I thought it was very cool. Took me like a week to read because I was a slow reader then.

awsome guys gota get my hands on h1 h3 h4 my wife works at a libary and came home 1 day with h2 and i nearly fell on my face as i had been searching for it for 5 yrs to no avail saw some pretty sick prices online for it and she comes home with it and says here ya go its yours not bad for free poor sob that gave it away coulda got at least a hundo for it if not more idk

i also had one called mad house that i bought on ebay that is very good. its about michael living under an abandon hospital and some kids decided to have a party there. if i remember right his crazy doctor(dont think its loomis) is living there as well. when i got that one i couldnt put it down until i finished it. the author also did one called scream factory but every time its on ebay the price is around $50.

These look like they would be a fun read.
Will have to check them out.

yea ive only had the pleasure of reading h2 as for its the only one i own but i am lookin into gettin the rest and hell yea i think they would be a great read really want h3 love the story and i think it would be awsome to have it on film which i do and on paperform