HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM HSS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!
This is going to be a huge year for HSS. I have tons of new items coming out for 2011. Collectors will be VERY happy!
The BLACK FRIDAY SALE WILL BE STARTING VERY EARLY ON FRIDAY. An announcement will be made here.
I’ll be at 6 conventions this year! It’s going to be crazy!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AS WELL…THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT MASKS… :drinkers:

I hope to be at AT LEAST three of those. Can’t wait until 2011 & Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Jackson :supz:

Thanks Sam, same to ya my friend! Sounds like you have some big plans this year! :rock:

JC

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Sam - really wish I could get in on Black Friday, but I’ll be watching intently & waiting to see the lucky new owners :rock:

Awesome Sam!

Happy Thanksgiving Sam!!

Happy Thanksgiving Sam! Sounds like 2011 is going to be a great year! :sunglasses:

Happy Thanksgiving Sam the man. And don’t worry, I’ll get Pam :smiley:

Happy Thanksgiving Sam. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for 2011 my friend.

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family as well Sam. :smiley:

happy thanksgiving sam… and keep doing what u do best … oh yeah and u can bet youll be hearing from me a couple more times this coming up year about some mask.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SAM!!

Hope you had a good Thanxgiving Sam, and that goes for everyone else… also !! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us this coming year…I am luvin my Reagan mask, and of course … my Silver Bullet !! :wink: