HSS H2 (ALL NEW!)

Wow guys! Wow! These pics turned out a lot better than I expected. I must thank Sam for a great mask, this thing pulls off the look so wonderfully.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

OH MY GOD…outrageous kid get the hobo get up hottest costume around though…i love the look you got goin bro thats so crazy dude…so crazy

:laughing: I’ve got to agree my friend, I love these pics myself. Almost as if they weren’t even mine.

As for a hobo costume…maybe. I may not do it accurate to the movie but I would at least like to get a heavy work jacket with a nice hood on it and cut the sleeves off. Make my own look, ya know?

last shot…wats the words …hmmmmmm…THATS BOSS!

Wow matt…just fucking wow dude!! Congrats on that mask dude!

Amazing shots for the best H2 mask. Out there period
Ben

There were only two shots I set out to take really and that was one. The other, I unfortunately could not get.

Thanks guys!!

I really like the paint on the HSS H2’s :smiley:

Glad you liked the coveralls and there is something about that last shot!

A-f :astonished: cking-mazing Matt!!! :rock:

:open_mouth: I cant wait for mine can you send me yours?

Great pics as always bro! dude, you rock the look man! more pics and yes, hobo pics!!!
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

That lSt shot is fucken crazy bro! Very nice.

:laughing: Glad you guys like them so much. Unfortunately I won’t be doing costume pics for at least another week. Moving out into my own place tomorrow.

Great shots Matt!
As always nice use of shadows :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks kaizu. Unfortunately I’ll have to travel a good 15 minutes to use these shadows after tomorrow. I’m moving out.

You just brought a new look to the HSS masks I really like that copy man. Most pics I see usually distorts the mask but that one looks awesome.

Not to toot my own horn, but you gotta know how to photograph it.

Much appreciated. :rock: :sunglasses:

I love the first shot! :sunglasses:

My favorite too, thank you.

Sick shots Matt…That is H2 lighting tech all the way bud…Great camera work too…Later guys