If you could go back...

Hey guys, If you could go back to any time in Myers history, to when any movie was released, for just one day, what would it be, and why? what would you do first?

for me it would be the original, just to watch it for the first time, and get that feeling I got when I first saw that mask :sunglasses: Then I would go buy a captain kirk mask lol!

Ditto. Except I’d buy 10 Kirks! :stuck_out_tongue:

If I could go back I would go back to about a month before H1 was released and scoop up 10 kirks and do my best conversion on one of them and wear it to the movie release. With any luck I’d scare the Hell out of a few, then I would save the rest of the kirks in air tight containers and sell all but one. :sunglasses:

I’d go back to the day that Rob Zombie recieved word about a possible remake of Halloween…

…and blow his mailbox up.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My thoughts exactly…

YES :exclamation: :laughing:

This is going to dumb, but I’d want to go back and see H2O in the theatre. I was hyper aware of that movie when it came out but I couldn’t get anyone to go with me so I missed it. :frowning:

\

Whay are there Haters of RZ Halloween, what did he do to make you deahtly hate his Halloween films?

LOL’D Hard! :laughing: I feel the same way though for real!

id go back to when Danielle harris was 18 so me and her could get together!!!

I would go back to a couple of years before halloween came out, and claim the story for myself and pitch it to Mustapha, and then watch the bucks roll in, also I would invest heavily in Microsoft too. :laughing:

This sounds about right for me. Only difference, I’d buy ALL the Kirks (10, 20, 100, 1000!) I could find anywhere & seal all but the one I converted in said container :drinkers:

Id go back a little befor the original halloween was released and Id buy about 5 kirks and convert 1 and go and see the original halloween on the big screen olver and over again :sunglasses:

I’d go back and get the mask out of the shoe box! :wink:

what did he do? he DID it period, that’s what. horribly, I might add. lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That’s awesome!! :mrgreen:

DID WHAT? all he did was take a stab at the films, not like he purposly say hay fans ill make this movie crappy to piss you off.