Jeepers Creepers Costume Life-sized Mask

Thats a nice outfit. I can’t say those films are my favs but the detail your doing is great…I see that Adam Woo fella had to jump into your shot. Not sure if thats good or bad lol.

That’s excellent man!:metal::beers:

The return of Jeepers Creepers costume life-sized coming soon, TOTS version!
IMAG2959.JPG

Rubies Jeepers Creepers Mask! I love this alternate version to my TOTS one and it is HUGE so no issues fitting my big head lol. Can’t wait see this on the next costume/life-sized I do!

Outdoor nighttime pics!

Another Jeepers Creepers costume done! Here are some outdoor daylight pics of the clothes and indoor costume test pics. I posted some costume shots already in the for sale post, but will add then here as well. Will also add the pics and video of the life-sized once done soon!

1 Like

Indoor costume pics!

Another Jeepers Creepers Costume Life-sized done! Outdoor daylight video!

Outdoor daylight and night pics of the Jeepers Creepers Rubies mask!

Another Jeepers Creepers costume done! Here are some outdoor daylight pics of the clothes and indoor costume test pics. Will also add the pics and video of the life-sized once done soon!

Indoor costume pics!

Indoor costume test!

Jeepers Creepers Costume Life-sized Mask.

Outdoor daylight and night pics of the Jeepers Creepers TOTS mask!

More outdoor daylight pics of the Rubies and TOTS Jeepers Creepers Masks!

Indoor pics of the completed Jeepers Creepers costume/life-sized!

Outdoor daylight pics of the completed Jeepers Creepers costume/life-sized!

Outdoor daylight pics of the completed Jeepers Creepers costume/life-sized!

More customer photos with my Jeepers Creepers costume!

Another customer photo of my Jeepers Creepers costume I made this Halloween. The customer will be using this next Halloween on a school bus just like in the movie Jeepers Creepers 2!