Monster Mania 20 (Pic VERY Heavy)!!!

hey guys thought id share with you some pics of my Monster Mania extravaganza. This convention was amazing! I had a blast and spent alot of money…but totally worth it in every way! I went down with my Girlfriend, we met some great people well worth the 4 hour drive there anc back from NY to Maryland! Here are some pics guys! Lets start it off with Mr. John Carpenter and I

Orignal H2 Poster Signed by Dick!

Original H3 Poster signed by Tommy Lee Wallace!

Great pics brother!!! This event must have been awesome, everyone was there, lol. Thanks for sharing these pics. Nice auto’s BTW. …ANDY

Brad Loree looks so old !!
Glad you had a heck of a convention Nick !

Thanks alot guys! It was amazing a great night wish i could have stayed all 3 nights…soon i will hah and Brad yeah he did kinda but he was rad. He was going to get me and my gf into the VIP party but we had to head back to NY =(

Awesome stuff,getting behind the Wheel of Evil is always special,Great pics too thanks for sharing :drinkers:

I wanted to go to that convention SO BADLY! … I wish I lived closer… :frowning:

Cool pics hope you had fun.

-Sean

Great Pics! Thanks for Sharing!! :smiley: Bob

Nice pics! Brian Andrews always looks away in photos :laughing: He did it in mine from 30 YOT.

Im here now and having a ball. I will post pics tomorrow.

Killer pics Nick :rock: :rock:
I can tell that you and your lady had an ACE of a good time :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing!
Careful when you let your GF ride the Plymouth. She may choke on somethin :open_mouth: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: WOW man, you indeed have a treasure trove of Halloween signed goodies! thanks for posting the pics!

Awesome pics bro. I was there today. :smiley:

FANTASTIC SCORES!!! You have some GREAT items Nick. As for John Carpenter… I recently met him too and had him sign 2 of my masks and 2 posters I was so disappointed in his signature. It just looks SLOPPY. :angry: Mike

Let me say that PJ Soles is the nicest celeb I’ve met. She is truly sincere and very nice. I also talked with Tom Atkins, Charles Cyphers and Brian Andrews. All fantastic and real! :drinkers: :rock: :drinkers: :rock:

Jim was sportn the new 75k/H2…oh my, it was nasty. Sam (HSS), Mike (KreationX) and Mo (MCG) were all there and had some tremendous products. My girly loaded up on her Tru Blood stuff…ugh, I can’t believe I have to display that crap in my mancave :butthead: .

Thanks alot guys! It was a BLAST! Kaizu, ill tell ya sitting behind Christine was so eerie i felt as if the radio was going to just pop on and the seat was going to move up and crush me!

Killingmachine! you have a BALL bro! I wish more than anything i could have stayed for all 3 nights it would have been such an Amazing time! I saw Jimmys mask it looks beyond amazing! Everyones stuff was unreal!

Ny Ghoul! Thanks dude! Im trying i have ALOT of stuff signed by many people from Halloween now for the mancave of course hahaha.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to check my stuff out! My collection is slowly growing larger and larger and im so happy to have these wonderful people sign my stuff. This is a great hobby!

That looked FUN! I’m dying to go to my first convention in less than 2 weeks. Horror Weekend in Gatlinburg.

Conventions are a blast!

Wow, looks like you had an amazing time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: -tom.

NICK IT WAS SO GREAT TO MEET YOU THIS WEEKEND!!

GREAT SHOTS BROTHER!!

& MATT, I’M STILL PISSED I COULDN’T MAKE IT TO THE MUSEUM, FUCKIN SYRACUSE JUNK UGH!
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS ON THE 75K H2 BROTHER, IT IS A NASTY BEAST. CALL YOU LATER BROTHER.