My 1978 H1 Michael Myers costume score

This is the 3rd horror icon costume in my collection. Here is a short video of the costume that I did with my camera phone being that my regular camera broke. The costume is about 95% complete I just need to get some fx make-up for my hands to get the accurate color and later on I will buy a pair of accurately weathered H1 coveralls from Sir Brad’s Horror FX (same guy who made my Jason Voorhees costume). Oh and the mask is called the “Obession” from Sinister Studios.
1298732335953.jpg
1298732535840.jpg
1298732959700.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGO8MA0r-d0

Great start to a costume and collection. That exactly how I have been taking pictures lately, stand in front of a mirror, and take pics with my smartphone, lol. Pretty decent mask by the way. …ANDY

Very nice my friend! I like the Obsession a lot. Your costume looks great!!! Keep the pics coming!
Nick :smiley:

Lookin’ good :drinkers:

Thanks for the compliments and Nick that’s a pretty impressive collection of Myers mask you got yourself. I want to get a NAG version of the 78 mask, one painted up by JC, and an RZ H1 or H2 mask clean and buried versions.

cool costume man, cool pics too :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: .tom.

Very nice ensemble!

Nice man. Yeah I told him about the Obsession too and he liked it after seeing mine. :slight_smile: Yeah just let me know when you want those coveralls, and a knife maybe, and you will be set to terrorize people! :slight_smile: