My Michael Myers Halloween Tattoo Piece (In Progress)!

Since i was a kid ive wanted to dedicate a piece for my love for Halloween, Its going to be a half sleeve. My outter arm is the H1 (78’) H4ish Myers the mask in the poster of H4 was pretty much similar to H1 and its also with the Pumpkin ,hand and knife. I thought it would be cool to incorporate the new and old Halloween, im a huge fan of the Originals i respect the RZ H1 and H2. My inner arm is the main Daeg Clown Mask underneath is the Skullish Pumpkin from Rick Rosenthals H2. The two inner sides are One of Michael over the balcany holding the knife we all know this picture and the Rz 09 H2 poster of Michael reaching over stabbing. Its still in the process of completion so i thought id share what i have so far with some real people who understand it here are some pics from the outline to some color. My inner arm is just outlined as of right now and im peeling haha. Thanks for looking! I will post more pics when finished in a couple of weeks. I got it done at Monster Ink…My artist Pete Ballesty

outter begging, Michael on the balcony!

Nice Ink :open_mouth: !!!
Nick

Sweeet tat! :open_mouth:

Great ink man! Can’t wait to see it finished!

wicked!!!
ive been wanting to do the same.
cant wait to see this completed,looks great!

Sweet Tats… :drinkers:

:rock: :rock:

That looks really awesome, I can’t wait to see it finished!! :sunglasses:

HOLY SH1T, I WISH I HAD THE PAIN THRESHOLD TO GO THROUGH THAT. IT’S AWESOME.

Thanks alot guys, ill be gretting it finished shortly!

That’s Hardcore!
:smiley: :rock: :smiling_imp:

Awesome now that’s what i call getting some ink work