My own sculpted kirk mask!

Absolutely lovely man!, id say its on par with some nag almost

Will you be selling blanks? Id love to purchase one

1 Like

Hey!

Yes i do sell them! This is actually.an older post and my H1s are alot better now!

I also have ans insta ph_masks if interested in anything:)

4 Likes

That’s really cool man. Can you post some pictures of the one you have available now?

1 Like

Do you mean finished copies that i have for sale? Because i dont habe any here atm.

I also did a H2 version from that mold!

4 Likes

Cool man thanks no I meant pics of your current H1 you offer. Any costume pics of the H1 by chance?:jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

What he showed is his current H1. Kirk V2, I think.

It is a really really incredible sculpt imo. Photos from his insta

2 Likes

Here are a few worn shots i took! And one is from a customer. His copy is the first one from the new retooled mold and my pics are the second copy:)

4 Likes

Awesome thanks man. That is a great mask!

1 Like

It really is. I keep kicking myself that I didn’t get one when I could!

1 Like

You can get one broski! I just cant have it finished and shipped to you for halloween:)

1 Like