My Texas Frightmare Weekend 2011 Pics

Had such a great time this year! Hung out with Brandon and Donnie and my other pals and we rocked that joint in our get-ups! Here are some pics. Donnie will have more but his laptop was giving him sassback so he has to get that fixed before he can post his pics. I don’t have a lot of guest pics as I was only really there for Robert Englund and Clive Barker but here are some of my best costume pics. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

My ode to The Shining

The Boogeyman looks like he wants to beat up Sam…

Me and Brandon

Brandon in Donnie’s Shat

Me and Donnie

FREAKING ANGUS SCRIMM!!! :rock:

Thanks for looking! We had a blast and are already planning cool shots for next year! :smiley: :rock:

Nice shots Katie! Wow girl looks like you all had a blast.

Great Shots Katie Love the Shower Scene :mrgreen: Thanks for sharing :rock: :drinkers:

Damn, that Sam get-up is just too cool!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Was waiting all night to see these.lol
You must’ve been the star of the show Sis :smiley: :smiley:

And Donnie’s Shat/JC…WHOA!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Looks like a blast and love all the pics :rock:
Hey, you’re missing someone? :open_mouth: :axe: :laughing: J/K

Thanks for sharing Ninja girl :drinkers:

That’s awesome Katie :rock: Looks like so much fun and you must have been so comfy in your jammies :mrgreen:
I LOVE that Sam outfit…so creepy.
Thanks for sharing !
Nick

That’s one helluva crew right there - y’all look great!! :rock:

OH MY F :wink: CKING GOD’S BALLS!!! KATIE, THOSE ARE FANTASTIC SHOTS, JUST INCREDIBLE!!! YOU ARE A GODDESS!!! :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: …Ok, I’m better! Those are some of the most wonderful pictures…EVER!!! The costume is beyond perfection and obviously your talent knows no human limits!! I’m glad you had such a great time and I can’t wait to see more pictures!

Thanks Ryan, anth0777, Ninja bro (our Jason couldn’t make it this year :frowning: ), Nick, Bridge, and Mikey! :mrgreen: :rock:

The Sam costume is comfy but much better suited for fall or winter weather. :stuck_out_tongue: I made it work though. I could actually see much better than I’d anticipated so that was awesome. It was like paparazzi madness when we walked out. It took us almost thirty minutes to go from the elevator to the main ballroom due to us having to pose for pics with everyone. I loved it. :smiley: :rock: :smiley:

You crack me up, buddy! :wink: :smiley: Thanks! :mrgreen:

WOW!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Those pics were such a treat!
You’re Sam costume is spectacular and Donnie’s shat is PERFECTION!!!

Thanks for postin’ :drinkers:

Those shots turned out AWESOME!! I don’t remember you snapping that pic of me in Donnies Shat! I was in a daze I guess from so many Myers masks in one room :sunglasses:

Your Sam costume :rock: Katie!
Donnie’s Shat conversion is also mind blowing.
Looks like you guys had fun this weekend, thanks for sharing. :sunglasses:

Outstanding pics Katie. I agree the Sam costume is amazing. Everyones costumes totally rocked! Thanks for sharing. It’s so good to see Angus Scrimm in that pic. He is someone I would love to meet. Mike :smiley:

Amazing photos Katie. I love that Sam costume you did a great job.

Amazing shots of what looked like an amazing event! Wish I could have been there.
All of you guys look great all suited up :rock:
That Sam Costume is just incredible!
Glad to see you had a blast Katie.

And thanks again for getting me that autograph :sunglasses:

AWESOME pics Katie!!! I love your costume. You did such a great job :drinkers:

Your costume turned out INSANE, Kate!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I am very impressed homegirl! :rock: Great pics as well and looks like you all enjoyed yourselves very much! Thanks for posting these awesome pics!

That Sam costume looks amazing! Love it!

And Donnie’s Shat conversion is a true thing of beauty. No fantcy trick lighting was needed to make that sucker look spot on.

These pictures make me wish I got my ass out to conventions more! Really great stuff! I thought that Whitey mask was a KH/DW for sure until some of you said otherwise! Is it a converted '99 Shat or something else? It looks incredible, whatever it is.

Thanks xPSYCHOPATH, Brandon (had a swell time, bro! I sent you that pic), Erik, Mike, Raymond, Jason (no problem, buddy!), Mike, James, TheShapeShifter, and Pumpkinhead87! :mrgreen:
So glad you guys liked my costume! :smiley: :smiley:

If you’re talking about the “Shat” we keep referring to in this thread, it is a Shatner mask by Justin Mabry at Nightowl Productions (called the Creep if you get the Myers version). This particular one has been converted into a Myers mask by James Carter (jc_70), and expertly so I might add. It truly is a thing of beauty and photographs phenomenally. :rock: :rock:

Awesome pic girl! Very nicely done. Love everything about everything in these. That Sam is out of this world. I’m in the process of securing another Shat just because of Donnie’s mask. He won’t return it so I’m getting another. :butthead: That costume is killer. It is the very best one I’ve seen. Those suckers are an added treat. Hope you had fun

M :rock: :drinkers: