NAG/AHG H78 and CGP FEAR: VIDEO

Hey folks,

just purchased one of the best NAG/AHG H78 copies from a buddy named Ryan! Screen name is… -._.- from right here in Toronto. I’ve done up a quick video showcasing the purchase, as well as my copy of the CGP FEAR, one of the best copies of that mask around. I feel honoured “in my humble opinion” to have two of the best H1 masks. My hunt is done.

I hope sometime this year to use the new H78 NAG/AHG in another short fan film to go along with my others, Halloween Lurking and Halloween Fall Stalking in which the FEAR was used.

Feel free to watch the video below.

If anyone who resides in the GTA or Toronto wants to deal with a top notch guy who comes through, message -._.-

I promise you won’t be disappointed. Now, on with the video…Enjoy and may the passion live on in all of us!

Dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUkIwZupfkg

Those really are two fantastic masks.
Nick :smiley:

Very nice! That H78 is beautiful! The hair on that Fear is the best I’ve seen. Is that Alpaca?

I was wondering the same thing. That is amazing hair.
Nick

2 great looking masks, but, that FEAR is really OUTSTANDING! :rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

awesome masks bro
I’d do just about anything to get my hands on an AHG mask

Awsome masks…Dean

Nice video.

You know I’ve really had an eye for the CGP FEAR since I got into collecting.

Congrats on the awesome scores! that is a great vide as well. Always nice to hear about other Halloween fanatics in the Toronto area!

That NAG/AHG is absolutely stunning.

Are the Fears still being produced.

That H78 is the real deal man… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Wow that is one of the best H78 copies I have seen…both masks look badass but that H78 is crazy accurate. Thanks for sharing!! :rock: