NAG/JC H78 Retool & Psycho Outdoor shots

Did a session last week thought I’d post up a couple new ones. Not feeling so good these days so… :confused: Thanks for looking, Two gems in my collection. The Nag/Jc H78 retool (most underrated mask ever imo) & Nightowl 2009 Psycho

Jim

Great shots, Jimbro - I wish I could get shots like these. Great pics, great masks (BOTH of them) :drinkers:

Great pictures man! 2 awesome masks too.

Both those masks have lots of H1 Accuracy in them,i like them both equally,great shots especially the B&W’s im just a sucker for those style,thanks for sharing Jimbo :drinkers:

GREAT PICS JIMBO!!! THIS ONE REALLY CREEPS ME OUT!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Really nice, quality shots there man. Great job. :drinkers:

Masks look great Jim and you wear them well :smiling_imp: I love the vintage look of your outdoor shots! :rock:

Love the pics Man! Great masks to have for sure. :drinkers:

~Jonny

Sick shots man!!! :drinkers: That retool is out of control! :rolleyes: Plus, that pool must be a pain in the ASS to take care of!!! :laughing: :rock:

Awesome shot’s brotha Jim…Dean

Creepy as hell!! The pic of you next to the fence looks so spooky, it looks like michael is crawling along the fence :open_mouth: :open_mouth: -tom.

Re-tool is an awesome mask. My personal fav :smiley:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! & YES COLD SNAKE THAT FENCE ONE IS ONE OF MY FAVS AS WELL!!