Need some thoughts

I recently lost my great grandmother and just enheirted a lil money from her left in the will. I was thinking of buying a nice mask and kinda displaying it in its own glory in honor of her and the way she loved for me to recieve what I also wanted. Does anyone find this wierd or retarded? I was just thinkin of it at work tonight.

Ethan

Well it only maters of what she wanted you to do with the money If I had important bills that needed to pay off I’d put it towards that.

crazy thing is the same day i got a thing in the mail that I could settle my biggest bill (and only one) for 30% and it would be cleared, kinda like a blessing from her!

Well there you go man what mask are you looking into buying?

Id like a kirk dont have one yet and everyone needs a good kirky!

If your Grandma would want you to spend the cash on something that would make you happy then go for a mask. You’ll always remember how it joined your collection.

As far as a Kirk if you can find a DB Kirk I would grab that, but otherwise Justin’s new Kirk seems like a good purchase or Nik’s 2K.

Do what makes you happy brother.

THERE YA GO!

BUT IF IT WAS ME 75K HSS 75 OR THE NEW SILENT RAGE

Id definately go with sams kirk.

I think it’d be smarter to pay the bill.

Pay the bill first. If you’ve got anything left over, use that towards something awesome! :wink:

get the mask you want if you think that your GGM would want you to use it that way. it is an investment like anything else and you cant lose. as long as you pick the right one. post em when you get em.

mike