NEW ID Myers mask costume shots and unboxing video!

Hey guys!
Recently received the second ID of my collection (found a previous one second hand), and took the time to do a proper photoshoot for it !
As well as an unboxing video !
Hope you’ll like them !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeCgF1qCECI

Great review and video man. :rock: I’m still waiting on mine, but I’m in no hurry. Excellent stuff :drinkers:

Beautiful shots man! Which do you think is more accurate to Nick Castle wearing the hero…the ID mask, or the NAG PS78?

The PS78 is just a rush copy of the I.D

Mask is truly a work of art.Can anybody provide the contact info for James in order to get on his wait list? Thanks in advance!

What kind of Camera are you using for filming too, Loris? cause I am looking into a few options with Nikon and canon for getting into photography myself

Thank you guys for the nice replies!
SamLoomis, I’ll have to say the ID looks far superior. The PS78 is a very nice mask but I don’t feel they are in the same league in all honesty.

Pilum, I’m using a Canon 5D Mark IV, either with a 50mm 1.2 L lens or a 100mm 2.8 L lens most of the times.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the response about the camera! I’ll have to look into one of those myself, been seeing a few canon options