NEW SCORES!! (PIC HEAVEY)

HEY EVERYBODY! FOR THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS I’VE BEEN KINDA ON A COVERALL BINGE & CRAZE. I MIGHT HAVE OVER DONE IT BUT I DON’T CARE … I HAVE 2 MORE PAIRS ON THE WAY :laughing: I RECENTLY SCORED 3 PAIRS OF COVERALLS. 2 VINTAGE BIG MACS IN THE COLORS OF DARK NAVY AND WHAT IS TO BELIEVED AS “FRESH” UNFADED OLIVE-WOOD/ OLIVE GREEN & A PAIR OF REEDS COVERALLS IN SPRUCE GREEN. THE OLIVE GREEN BIG MACS LOOK LIGHT GREEN BUT I’VE SEEN BENNY’S (MICHAELANTERN) OLIVEWOOD PAIR IN DAY LIGHT PICS AND THEY ARE EXACTLY THAT COLOR. BUT I’M STILL NOT 100% SURE THEY ARE OLIVE-WOOD. THE OTHER PAIR CAME IN A NAVY BLUE. I WANTED TO GET THESE COVERALLS DYED TO THE MOST ACCURATE COLOR OF THE FILM WHERE MICHAEL IS OUTSIDE IN THE DAYLIGHT SCENE AND WHEN HE RUNS INTO LONNIE @ SCHOOL. I’M OVERLY HAPPY ON HOW THEY CAME OUT. I SENT MY NAVY COVERALLS TO DARRIN (GLAMOURDOLL13) TO HAVE THEM DYED… AND LET ME TELL YOU HE DID AN AMAZING JOB TO SAY THE LEAST. DARRIN WAS ONE OF THE MOST PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE I’VE EVER DEALT WITH IN THE COMMUNITY AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIS SKILLS TO ANYONE.

B4 & AFTER SHOTS OF DARRINS WORK ON MY BIG MACS. I WANTED TO GET THEM AN ALMOST BLACK OLIVEWOOD GREEN COLOR AND HE NAILED IT.

GREEN(LEFT) DARRIN’S OLIVEWOOD (RIGHT)

BIG MAC GREEN/ FRESH “OLIVE-WOOD”?..

REEDS SPRUCE GREEN PLANNING ON USING THESE FOR H2

DARRIN’S CONVERTED BIG MACS :smiling_imp:

COVERALL LINEUP H1 - H2

MY LAST AND FINAL NEW SCORE CAME TONIGHT IN THE MAIL FROM MY OLD LADY ALLISON. THIS WAS A BELATED BDAY PRESENT FROM HER THAT FINALLY CAME IN THE MAIL. IT IS A MICHAEL MYERS MINI-BUST. I THINK THIS IS A VERY VERY COOL PIECE. THE SCULPT OF IT IS SO AMAZING AND ACCURATE ALONG WITH THE PUMPKIN LIGHTING UP AND DOWN TO EMULATE THE FLAME IN THE PUMPKIN!

KAIZU & MICHAEL :mrgreen:

HOPE YOU ENJOY & TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

You coverall nut :laughing:

Most excellent!
Darrin always has a way of customizing things and them coveralls look fantastic :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A great guy Darrin is, very strong with the Force :open_mouth:

Thanks for the comparison pic brotha, that’s a sweet display :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Big congrats :rock: :rock:

I want everything! Great scores!

Are you now waiting on for your Red Kaps?

Awesome scores!!!

Very nice brother. The dye job looks perfect! I think you’re all set for coveralls for a while.lol
Love the bust too. Always wanted one for my collection.

very pick ups Jim. I hope to get myself a pair of big mac coveralls in the future :smiley:

Awesome!! I’m glad you found them Jim! Those are some nice one’s too! You’re like me, a coverall freak. The charcoal ones are my favorite!!

I think it’s cool that you have all those coverall options. The big macs you had dyed/weathered turned out great! Your quest is paying off nicely I’d say.

Great stuff there, congrats on your very nice scores. And you did a great job on the coveralls! :rock:

THANKS EVERYONE!!! YES MAX THEY ARE THE RED KAPS ALONG WITH SOME OTHER ONES :wink:

Very cool man now get some costume shots :smiling_imp: .

Those coveralls look real good Jimbob! And Alli came through big time with that mini Myers! :open_mouth: Good stuff man!

JC

Awesome coveralls you have there Jim…Dean

no hell buy em up…you cant get enough coveralls :stuck_out_tongue: :drinkers:

Jimmy,you are the coverall KING!!!Amazing line-up and Darin did a tremendous job on the pair he worked for you :open_mouth: Awesome color…I love it!!

The mini-bust rocks and it is really awesome that your lady supports you in the hobby as mine does.We are lucky fellas :wink:

Congrats on the new pick-ups man!!!

well done jim on having so many big macs. the ones i got off our very own DUEL TRUCK DRIVER have been lost in the post GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :imp:

Lol, I think you’re set as far as coveralls go…good to go with any camera! Nice! :rock:

I also have one of those mini busts…actually, I have that one and a super rare, super special micro-mini bust that my cat made for me which consists of only the head. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: (Meaning, he broke my first mini bust, leaving me with only he head, which sits on my shelf anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

I LOVE how that pumpkin flickers…probably the best bust I own, and I have a lot of comic busts.

THANKS LADIES AND GENTS!! APPRECIATE THE COMMENTS ON MY COVERALLS AND BUST. I’M GONNA TAKE A PAGE OUT OF BRIDGE’S BOOK HERE AND PERSONALLY THANK YOU ALL. I THINK IT’S NICE TO DO.

-JC /RANDY -MY GIRL DEFINITELY CAME THROUGH WITH THAT MYERS BUST. IT’S VERY AWESOME.
I’M GLAD SHE SUPPORTS ME IN THE HOBBY AS RANDY SAID WITH HIS GIRL AS WELL. YES WE ARE LUCKY DOGS :mrgreen: IJC YOU GOT THE LITTLE ONES TO HELP YOU OUT! I STILL THINK ALLI WANTS TO BE YOUR GREEN ROOM ASSISTANT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LEE- FIND THOSE COVERALLS BROTHER!!! AND POST EM!! :smiley:

HOST- YES MY BINGE CONTINUES, I HAVE 2 MORE ON THE WAY. DARRIN WILL BE DOING SOME MORE WORK ON THEM.

RAY- THE COSTUME SHOTS WILL BE COMIN SOON ONCE A CREEP KNOCKS ON MY DOOR :wink:

SCAR- THANKS BROTHER, IT’S ALL DARRIN!

JCRO- YES I PLAN ON USING THE BIG MACS FOR MOSTLY CASTLE H1 & THE REEDS(SPRUCE GREEN) FOR WARLCOK H2 (ONCE I GET A H2 MASK)

DEAN- THANKS BROTHER!

MIKE- THE CHARCOAL I AGREE ARE PRETTY DECENT PROBLEM IS THEY ARE VERY BAGGY THAT’S WHY I’VE BEEN ON THE HUNT :laughing:

XPATH- KEEP CHECKING EVILBAY THEY POP UP. I SCORED 2 IN ONE WEEK.

MICHAEL- THANKS BROTHER!!

MAX- YES THEY ARE THE RED KAPS AND WILL BE CONVERTED.

KAITE- I KNOW I LOVE THE FLICKERING PUMPKIN ITS AWESOME!!

Some More Pics In different lighting. (Don’t mind me and my fat ass :laughing: :laughing: ) I’m trying to show the color.

Flash

Dark olivewood/fresh olivewood/charcoal (All Big Mac)