Post Your Maniac's!!!

Hey all,
Post your Maniac’s…This is my 07 Maniac… I can’t thank Ryan (Ryn) enough for passing this gem on to me…thank you Ryan. Now lets see all of your Maniac’s!!!
Thanks,
Nick
:axe:

OMG!!! The lighting is so perfect for that mask!!! Those shots are King, and I officially love love that mask to death brother, thanks for sharing it once again. I can’t wait to see more pics of different Maniacs, post em guys. …ANDY

Thanks Andy…I can’t wait to see everyone’s Maniacs!!!
Nick :smiley:

Yeah Nick Your Copy is Fantastic and i Really Dig the Vintage Vibe These Shots are Giving off Brother :drinkers: Heres My 05

Even a MANIAC Needs Time To Think!!!

Great pics guys :sunglasses:

That’s a sweeeet Maniac you have there, Nick!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
The Maniac is one of the few masks I’ll NEVER EVER part with…

what a great bunch of pics guys, i rea…i need a moment…i re…sniff…snifff…I WANT A MANIAC!!!..sobing noises… :frowning: :cry: :frowning: :cry: :frowning: :cry: :frowning: :cry:

ok, im ok. great Maniacs and great pics gents.

Anthony, this pic could quite possibly kill me. HOLY CRAP!!!

mike

Thanks Mike i Try :mrgreen:, But totally Feel Ya as the long and forever winding road to finding a Maniac can be a tiresome Journey, and believe me when i say one will pop up when you least expect it as happens to have been the case with nearly every Mask ive been Desperate to Snag Trust me Bro let Nature take its course :wink: :slight_smile:

Great Maniac’s guys. I’ve owned two of these beast and I miss them both. Ah some day I hope to get that one Maniac that will be mine for good.

Great shots everyone!!

Ethan, those are fantastic!!

Good Lord you guys those are some insane Maniacs :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I love the differences you can see in each copy. It’s such a Beast :smiling_imp:
Thanks for posting all of these fellers…they are amazing to say the least.
Nick :drinkers:

These are some really awesome masks, the Maniac is one of the best masks ever. Thanks for sharing guys. …ANDY

Thanks a lot Mike. :sunglasses:

Justin confirmed with me that this was one of the first 5 or so Maniacs he made!

Some outstanding Maniacs. I want them all, lol. Love the pic Sandman. You’d make a great Myers :rock: