Pumpkin Festival (NH) Myers Costume Pics

Hey guys, just got back from the Pumpkin Festival in Keene NH. Had a great time and got some great costume pics. We also saw another Michael Myers there! What a great atmosphere, too - it is always such a great Halloween event. Here are some pics from the day.

Great shots man! Looks like you had a blast.

Nice!!!
I miss going out to Keene!

Very cool. I don’t think I’ve seen more pumpkins in my life! :open_mouth:

very very cool

Looks like a blast! Great shots

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Awesoe pic’s, looks like you did indeed have a blast. I wonder what the other guy wearing the dp the mask said when he saw your mask…Dean

Awesome shots :astonished: :astonished:
Looks like you had a great time!
Thanks for sharing :drinkers:

Whoa man those are some awesome shots and magnificent costume btw.

cheers.

Manolis

Thanks a lot guys, it was a blast! There’s nothing like seeing the looks of some of the faces when they see you - especially the other Myers :axe:

BTW no world record this year. The final pumpkin count was 16,186 falling well short of the world record of 30,128.

Very cool shots man, enjoyed viewing these.

Thanks man, very much appreciated - glad you guys like them! I love sharing them with all the members here! That’s a big part of the reason I do it :drinkers: Here’s a couple more pics, my sister took!

Great pics and WOW look at those pumpkins :open_mouth:

Look’s like you were the biggest star of the night. That other Myers didn’t have a chance. Your pics were

outstanding, and that Warlock is :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:!!! AMAZING!!!

Awesome pics, great mask!!! Love seeing your pics of this event. One year soon I’ll have to pack the family up and head to Keene for this!

I love when you go to that festival as Myers. The pics are always great!

That looks like a blast for sure! Pardon my newbness, but what mask is that you are wearing? It pretty much looks amazing.

thanks for sharing man! looks like a blast! Great copy too pal

Yeah gozombie, it is pretty amazing to see that many pumpkins lit at once :smiley:

Josh1987, it is funny to have people chasing after you to get their picture with you :laughing:

Bobby, if you come down to check it out, I bet you’ll make it an annual thing. It is so much fun, it really gets you cranked up for Halloween. The atmosphere is the epitome of Halloween. It’s like I get to enjoy the holiday twice a year :smiley:

Thanks zephro, it has been a couple of years since I dressed up. Glad to hear you like it, means a lot :drinkers:

SDubATC, no problem - the mask is a Warlock from CGP.

killah, it is a blast! I’m glad I finally got to wear my Warlock. :drinkers:

Thanks again everyone :rock: