RRv2 Costume Shots

Well I haven’t done any night shots in a while ( as you can tell by my lighting :laughing: ), so I thought I’d give it a go with the new RR, I think the lighting couldv’e been a little better though.

Anyways…I just love this Mask. Big props to Chris on this beast. :drinkers:

The Raining Red IS the Warlock of H6 in my opinion. :mrgreen:

On with the pix.

THOSE ARE ABSOLUTELY SICK WOW SO PERFECT!!! LOVE THE LIGHTING REMINDS ME OF THE FIRST SCENES!!

Thanx so much bro, very much appreciate the props man, It’s been forever and a day since i’ve done any night shots.

I was actually trying to capture the essence of that scene when Michael kills Jamie in the beginning as you stated. I didn’t have a grinder machine, so the pitch fork had to do. :mrgreen:

THEY LOOK AMAZING MAN AND I’M NOT JUST SAYING THAT REALLY DID A GREAT JOB WITH MOOD AND LIGHTING. DICKIES COVERALLS CORRECT?

Actually they’re Red Kaps.

REALLLLY, NICE MAN I HAD A PAIR OF DARK CHARCOAL SOLD EM THOUGH WANTED THE BIG MACS :laughing:
THEY LOOK SPOT ON. VERY NICE ONCE AGAIN

TAKE CARE,

AS ALWAYS BROTHER

-JIM

Thanx again brother, Take care.

Amazing job bro!!! Love the night shots!!!

Very cool!
Those look like location shots from the opening when Jamie gets killed :rock: :rock:
Nice work Ken!!

Thanx Zombie, Thanx K…Very much appreciated. :drinkers:

Those are some of the best H6 pics I’ve ever seen! Great lighting in those shots. :rock:

Thanx for the props man, :drinkers:

I really was wondering about the lighting. :unamused:

awesome shots bro, very H6 if you ask me.

These are phenomenal shots, and the lighting is perfect. They look like screen grabs. I agree with the others, these are the best 6 scenes I’ve seen.

Thanx for the props timbs & Ramone, :drinkers:

Yea, I was goin for that scene in H6 when Michael kills Jamie. :smiley:

That’s a great mask, and some damn good pics of it!!! Your lighting is pretty cool as well.

These shots are fantastic, love the avatar too.

Thanx so much bobby & duel. :drinkers:

D*mn crazy shots skutt! :rock:

Thanx Bro. :supz: