SCORED! Psycho SE,Stardate78,BMM75

Hey Guys, Here’s a few masks I recently Scored! Sorry for the HEAVY PICS, but here they are!!! Thanks for Looking!!! Bob
1st up a Boogeyman 75

Next a CGP Stardate 78! I got this Beauty from member “5085” . Jonathan,Thanks again for a Great Hassle Free Transaction! :drinkers:

And Lastly a Psycho SE!!! :smiley: A lot of you know that I’ve been on a Psycho hunt lately, (right Brother K) :open_mouth: , So, I do have a 2011, 05 Psycho coming, but I was Fortunate enough to Land this Grail :mrgreen: (to me) from member “Halloweenkingdiamond” . I couldn’t be HAPPIER!!! And yet Another GREAT Transaction!! Thanks Brian!! :drinkers: :drinkers:

DuUuUuUuUuUuUuUuUde!!!You have MASSIVEH1 greatness right there!!!The Boogeyman75 has always been underrated,in my opinion.The Stardate is SICK and having a Psycho SE in the arsenal is HUGE!!!

Congrats,man :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Bob that is outrageous man. Wow I’m drooling over that psycho!!
Wish we could hang tomorrow!! Damn Bday party huh!! :mrgreen:

WHAT A HAUL!!! great stuff threw and threw. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

mike

Sweet Scores :rock: :mrgreen: With Envy :mrgreen: I think what makes these masks really stand out, is the nicely manicured lawn, the flower pots adorning the walkway and the hanging flower pots swinging from the mature trees :smiley: :rock: :smiley: :rock: :smiley:

That is the definition of MONSTER SCORAGE!!! Nice masks brother, thanks for sharing. …ANDY

Its all in the Technique! :smiley: Everybody Loves Grass and Flowers, add Myers to that and PRICELESS!!! :laughing: Thanks Bro! :drinkers: Bob

Congrats! Awesome scores, happy 4 ya

Bob… W :open_mouth: W!!!
Damn dude you freaking scored!!! I really dig that Stardate :rock: :rock: :rock: They all rule !!
Congrats my man!!
Nick

Congrats on your scores! Never see stardates really anymore and that psycho is off the charts!

I CALL THAT A GOOOOOD DAY

Congrats on the scores :mrgreen: I think just one of these would be super awesome :sunglasses:

That Psycho SE is heavy duty! Great score.

Reeeeeeeeal good stuff there, Bob! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

That Psycho is AMAZING! Congrats Desi :drinkers:

Congrats bro!!! Love that Psycho :rock:

you saved the best for last here

Damn :astonished:
That’s one of the best lookin SEs I’ve ever seen, no lie!!
Great to see some rare pieces added to your insne collection Bob :mrgreen:
Big congrats :drinkers:

Thanks K! Are we ready to sell yet? :laughing:
THANKS EVERYONE FROM THE GREAT COMMENTS!!! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Awesome scores man!!! That psycho makes me want to cry! :cry: Awesome dude! :rock: :rock: