Show your Mask/Collection Lighting

Just playing with some lighting…what do you think? I’d love to see yours too!
Geesh! For the life of me I can’t figure out why I’m single… :unamused:

Haha Nick, you just haven’t found the right girl who can appreciate you yet!! One word of advice though…I would stow the life size Myers in a closet next time you bring someone over, at least until she gets to know you better :stuck_out_tongue:

Very cool Nick!!! :open_mouth: You definitley have a stand-out collection there man. Wow! :rock:

Thanks so much Jay…and Skip I don’t think Michael likes being locked up. I’ll deff pay for it the next day…bitch, bitch, bitch all day… :unamused:

ALL GREAT PICS BUT YOU REALLY NAILED IT ON THAT JASON PIC

Thanks! :smiley:

Very nice setup - I’d love to have some lighting like that!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

WOW Nick your collection is A+ :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: More pics bro more pics :mrgreen:
Hugo

Great collection!! I love it!!

Pics look great man!!! If you find someone, she’s just going to have to learn to accept it!!! The first apartment I had with my wife had a life size Myers in the bedroom! She eventually got used to it!!!

Awesome collection bro
:laughing: damn I feel sorry for whatever girl who walks into your place and runs into Mickey :axe: aggghhhh :laughing:

Awsome collection…Dean

Great pics!!! :open_mouth:
Lighting is one of the most important things when you want your mask shall look perfect.
I change my set-up/lighting many times to keep it interesting…
And what would the HERO in H-1 be without lighting…?

Great collection everyone! Myers N Sandiego, you def have one of the finest/nicely organized collections on here. Sorry i dont have any lighting pics yet, havnt set them up but I will soon.

Awesome collections everyone! :rock:

Sweet collections!
Nice set up Nick! :smiley:
J

I love the set up on both your collections and the lighting just makes it that much better.

Outstanding lighting on both. I really like the white light on the first one but that is personal preference. Very sweet collections as well.

Keep em coming

GREAT STUFF!