Some H1 Nightstalker Costume shots

Hey guy’s, finally had some time spare to put together some worn shot’s with my NS H1(Hero Edition) enjoy the show and thanks for looking :drinkers:

It’s official you have thee best Nightstalker period congrats on that gem my man.

-Sean

awesome looking pics dude!

Now THAT is what im talking about! I always enjoy seeing your Nightstalker,such a gorgeous mask,awesome pics! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sweet pics my Brother!!! Great job! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Insane!!! :sunglasses:

Very nice, Anth! The 70’s DP hair looks great! :smiley:

There the best eyecuts I seen yet on a Nightstalker!!! :drinkers: :drinkers:

Nice pics of that beautiful NightStalker!!! I like the 2nd, and 3rd pic, the way you’re standing in them reminded me of the scene where Myers looks down the stairs at Laurie after she falls down them. Thanks for sharing Anthony. …ANDY

Lookin’ great as always, Anthony :drinkers:

Great costume shots brother! Thats a nasty NS

Yes Mate! Great shots Anthony very reminiscent of the Hallway scene! :drinkers:

Great photos but it’s going to take hours to get that Epiphone surgically removed from your shoulder! :rolleyes: :wink:

Thanks you guy’s for the great comments glad you all liked the shots and mask,and Rich its a Gibson :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen: nah jk you know your Geeetars budski :rock:

Great shots Anthony!
Let’s see some night shots brotha :rock: :rock:

Thanks brotha Kaizu,means a lot bud,and i sure will next time i get a chance :wink:

Great shots Anthony :smiley:

Very ncie shots. the 4th one down is bad ass. reminds me of the needle neck scene :smiley:

Thanks Ryan and Marcus,means a lot fella’s :drinkers:

Quality shots lad. Love my nightstalker!