What a night!...

Might not be the right place for this but i figured id give it a shot for everyone to see cause this cake is bad ass…As all of you should no i love h2 and dick warlock and my mother and wife did it up big for my 21st party…and let me tell you i didnt have one piece of the cake lol i still have it!

I had a long night lol heres what happend in the order they came!
1.tall linenkuggels beer…suck…
2.blue moon…okay…
3. shot of jagermeister…
4.shot of rumple mint…
5.shot of crown imediately after #4
6.shot of scotch…
7.shot of jagermeister…
8.jagerbomb…awesome!
this is after #8 lol thats my uncle aka my search party lol i was at the bar for like 20 min haha

9.patron…
and this is after #9

had to make sure my legs were still on lol
I walked out…stumbled out of the buffalo wild wings on my own feet…but after the ride home, i had to be helped into the house…all in all a great party and i enjoyed it, and i appolagize this is in the wrong place but i hope everyone enjoys and has a good laugh!
Thanks
Ethan

NOTE TO RANDY YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE LINENKUGGLES…I HAVE A NASTY TASTE FROM THAT STUFF IN MY MOUTH THIS MORNING LOL

cool party with the fam, sounds like an outstanding night…what you remember. :laughing: :laughing:

awesome cake too.

mike

Happy belated birthday! Looks and sounds like you had an awesome time. That cake is sweet!

thanks guys, it was a lil rough lol i think they did that to me for a reason, i couldnt do that every night, that will keep me outta any bars and in with my two favorite ladies, my wife and daughter…
Ethan

Ethan that is a bad ass cake :axe:
Sounds like you had a blast!!!
The next day is a bitch isn’t it :laughing:
Nick :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

dude lol i was up at 5 this morning staring at my daughter saying she was so pretty lmao…but im not bad trying to get me some grub in lol…
Ethan

My kind of party :drinkers: And I don’t blame you about the cake - I’d freeze that sucker for life if I could :smiley:

Just saw this post.That cake is truly amazing.You should freeze it for life :laughing:

Thanks for sharing the pics and story.

That cake deserves… well it deserves this!