What is up with this mask???

Is this an original Don Post like it claims to be? Doesn’t matter. It’s still funny as hell. Looks more like a Side Show Bob mask.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Don-Post-Studios-Halloween-Mike-myers-mask-/140452922633?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b3a58509

:blush: :blush: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: All I have to say is, the new official myers mask better look decent because I don’t think I can look at another cheap mask. :vom: :vom:

INDEED!..how many more crappy masks will we have to look at before they give us a good one or give up??

It’s amazing the shit people try to sell.

Holy crap! Is that a Myers mask or an Andre the Giant mask?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WTF is that?

Lame that’s what it is. Have the people that make these god awful masks ever even watched Halloween?

The Side Show Bob mask is pretty bad for a Myers mask, but what about this one. In the descriptions, these things are literally considered “Authentic Looking Michael Myers Mask.” WHAT, Are You Kiddin? I would rather save my money for a year and get a good looking mask off of a reputable mask maker/designer, than buy a $35-40 mask off of Ebay that is ridiculous looking.
!B1!IQ4gBWk~$(KGrHqIOKnUEw9C,gcTMBMcss,407!~~0_35.jpg

Why does it look like it has monkey ears? :open_mouth:

throws banana at mask and runs :laughing:

I actually like his slicked back Soprano’s hair-do. And it looks like he may have been suckin on some lemons.

looks like Corky from " Life Goes On"…

Since we are on the subject of ‘The Michael Myers Masterpiece’, check out this beauty on Ebay. This is the actual description: “This is not one of the copies out there. It is the Don Post. A great collectors item. its really creepy.” To me, it looks as though Michael went on a two year hiatus from his killing spree and made the sequel to ‘Super Size Me.’ And what’s really creepy, someone is actually trying to sell this thing.
!B0hWZlgEGk~$(KGrHqYOKnEEw83qbTm!BM,sNBC81!~~_12.jpg