Collection of F13/P3 Masks

Just wanted to liven the forum up a little for the spooky season among us. This is just some photographs of some past works I did a long time ago. It’s hard to beat Friday The 13th Part 3, it’s definitely my favorite out of the entire series.

What is everyone else’s favorite installment of the legendary series?
IMG_0703.jpeg
IMG_0700.jpeg
IMG_0693.jpeg
IMG_0694.jpeg
IMG_0691.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpeg

I dispensed of my hocks long ago. Would like to venture back into F13 masks at some point, but I gotta have my Myers collection completed first.

This forum is so dead, and even the DGG films didn’t liven it up the way it used to be, so I appreciate posts like this.

That’s a great looking Part 3! My favorite is Part 4, with Part 2 being a close second.

Part 3 and Part 5 are my favorites but I think part 2 and part 4 are the best “Friday the 13th” movies if that makes any sense. I think the part 5 mask w/ the blue chevrons is my favorite followed by the part 3 hockey mask.

Part 4 for me. Part 3 isn’t for behind! Killer work on these, here is a part 4 shower scene you did. One of my favorite pieces of my collection
IMG_4022.jpeg

Even though it’s not even my favorite Jason movie, I’m a big lover of the Part 3 look myself. It’s probably my favorite Jason look.

That’s an awesome bust! I remember doing that one. I am very glad you’re enjoying it so much! You should definitely take some more up close pictures of that bust with the mask and post them.

Great posts guys! Let’s keep it going!