Hi everyone, this is a project I’ve been working on for some time. I always liked the mask present in the film “Curtains” and I decided to make a copy as faithful as possible to the original. Now that the sculpture is finished, a cast will be made and shortly I will start a limited series of masks. Thanks for looking!







I love the sculpture! It turned out great. Its nice to see the little movie from Canada getting some love ![]()
Heck yeah! Such a scay mask & movie ![]()
WOW!!!
Hell yeah, man! That mask always creeped me out in the movie! Lookin’ good! Will definitely be interested in one!
Wow! That looks amazing!
Any updates ??
Any updates on the old hag mask?
I would love to see an update too, hopefully soon. It was looking great!
Very nice. I’d love to have a great Curtains mask.
Very cool! Are these still avaliable?
Hello everyone,
for all those guys who are waiting on Curtains mask updates, I apologize if still not released something; I’m very busy with other project that have had priority on this in all these years. Anyway, I hope to be able to resume this job as soon as possible and give you one of the best existing Curtains mask replica of all time.
Take care,
Tom
Awesome. Still very interested

