First Look. HSS H5 BRUTE

Wanted to have a finished copy to post but I don’t have the hair in yet. So for now here it is and bald until next week. THE H5 BRUTE
This is NOT a recast.
PRICE $125.00 plus shipping.

YES!!! SAM WHAT A GREAT IDEA BROTHER!
WOULD LOVE TO SNAG ONE OF THESE NEXT MONTH!

THAT IS AWESOME!!! :smiley:

Very nice sculpt Sam! You always offer great pieces at great prices! :sunglasses:

Thats one Mask i really love besides Myers masks,The Brute,i love its evilness and rugged Look,Amazing looking sculpt Sam :drinkers:

Awesome sculpt Sam! That thing is a beast already!!! I Want one!!!

If I didn’t have my SSN Brute, I’d be on this so fast.

The Brute is my favorite mask in the Halloween series (yeah, get at me! lol). I’d love to see this appear in more people’s collections.

looks great sam!
I’m thinking of ordering myself an original Burtal Guy mask

awesome!!! We need more of the alternate masks like this. Now if someone would sculpt a good emmett kelly replica, i would be happy. If you can do one with the grey around the beard, I will be ordering one of these.

Stunning!

Sweet!
Can’t wait to see this done up! :slight_smile:

nice work Sam. this is an incredible sculpt and a sweet addition to anyones collection. top of the line, top of the line.

mike

That is a damn nice sculpt. Will these come in 2 sizes Sam?

Holy guacamole Sam! That’s a damn H5 car mask!

Not sure yet. I could very easily do that. Does everyone want a large and Reg size?
Thanks everyone! If the Fabric fur will arrive this coming week it will be finished and up to order.

Great Mask ! Its all in the details and you nailed it…Nice

Very nice Sam. Looking forward to this one.

Looks great. Will these be ready for MM in Aug? Nice work

Looks great Sam! Can’t wait to see it haired. Are the production copies going to have the painted beard stubble?

Thats wicked Sam…You know Id want a Large one, and I know theres a lot of us big head guys that pick up your masks because you do them in both a Reg and a Large.

cheers,

mark

Looks great Sam! You bring GREAT masks for even GREATER prices to us, and that’s much appreciated! :drinkers:

~Jonny