H3 Skull Repaint Process: FINISHED

Welp, I broke down and decided I just couldn’t deal with the brown skull anymore, so I’m gonna take it upon myself to do a repaint. All I have no is a black base, but it shouldn’t be much longer before I finish it up. I’ll be sure to snap some pics once it’s done!

before

after base

That’s a pretty slick mask you got there, I’m sure it will look great when you’re done. I’ve always wanted a set of H3 masks with the Silver shamrock pins, are those still available?

Hell the black skull looks evil…and cool as hell also… You dont see that to often but cant wait to see the finished one

Good luck Scott!! Also I love the Skull with just the black, it reminds me of a rubber skeleton I had when I was young! :smiley:

finished her up. here’s a quick teaser pic:

great job man.Looks killer

In-f :open_mouth: cking-credible!! :mrgreen:

Came out great Scott! Love that picture of the mask coated black. :slight_smile:

great job puck.
you need to find more time so, you
can show off your work more! :wink:

~j

thanks a lot guys, it means a ton! I’m gonna try to snap some more shots today!!!

here are a few more until then…

Great job Scott! Looks very authentic and the pics are tops! :rock:

awesome job :rock:

thanks guys! one more shot…

GREAT WORK BRO!

Looks great Scott!
Nice work :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Really captures the Don Post look!
That was fast too
Scary pictures with shadows to be took?
KUDOS!!!

thanks american psycho, kaizu, and killah!

killah, once the black dried I went straight for it! hehe. and I will DEFINITELY take some creepy shadow pics, bro!!!

thanks again, guys! I appreciate it. I will take pics of the complete set here soon!

Rock on Dude!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Mathew Perry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: