Help with choosing a mask

I’m having trouble choosing my first custom Myers mask. I’m stuck between HHP’s “The Bob” and their “DP75” as well as Handiboy’s “Dead Ringer” and “HMan”. I’d love some feedback and opinions on what to go with, thanks!

DP75 is really great. I’m not a fan of The Bob.

Thanks! I like the bob in some shots but not in the others I can definitely understand that. What are your thoughts on the Handiboy masks?

Dead Ringer and HMan are… okay. Death Prowler is great, The Bob is just so-so to me. Not very accurate IMO.

What are the prices on those masks anyway?

DP:

That looks pretty darn good if you ask me.

If those are more than $300 or so I would say go with PH’s ‘Kirk V2/New Mold’ as I call it, usually $250 US shipped.

Though this mask is about 24.5" so says him so if you have a smaller head it might be better to go for a different one.

DP75 and “The Bob” are $450 and Dead Ringer and Hman are $345

1 Like

This pic of the Bob looks pretty good to me​:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Some angles look great and some throw me off a bit

He also makes a 23.5 version of the kirk

I also really like PH H1

1 Like

Yes, that’s the original mold though

He’ll do it with the new mold as well