Holy grail h2? what is it?

What is your guys favorite H2??? I dont really see NAG shape 81 mentioned as much for the best but to me, it really embodies H2 so well. that mean brow but it also feels true to the original 78

Ph’s kirk, finished by one of the artists, either Benny, Rowland or someone that can match the original KH/DW finish, just look at it, it does both H1 and 2, spot on and still looks great unworn. I would also put the I.D up there too, cause it nails the Warlock stretch when worn

To me the creep/ shat H2 finished by Rowland Kelly is a top contender!

3 Likes

I have to admit this one does look so close. Maybe the closest out of them all. They are hard to find though arent they? the issue with H2 is that it looks SO different in some photos, in different scene througout the movie. so its almost like you just have to find your favorite look of the mask and find a mask that replicates that look

1 Like

Did you recently get this mask done? I thought this mask was hard to come by getting the mold and all. How much was it all said and done??

1 Like

You’ll have to contact Rowland directly and ask him to get Justin to send him a blank to work on. Mind you this is a small mask, max 23 inch maybe less. So if you have a small head it is fine, otherwise you’ll have to go with something else.

gotcha. what would you say the turn around time was for yours?

1 Like

Its best to ask him directly as his wait times could’ve changed. Mine took a few months or so

what is his handle on here??

theshape1974

Finding a good H2 can be very difficult but for well known popular ones the KHU is pretty accurate, I’d say the 98 proto is also a good option for a H2 too. This is my KHU for example.

1 Like

The last one is epic

1 Like

I saw a shape 81 done up by James that did it for me. Don’t remember who’s it was though

1 Like

what do you mean “did it” for you?

Meaning it captured how I see the mask on screen in H2

1 Like

that is good to know because i am really considering a shape 81 but a lot of people dont even mention the shape 81 much and idk why. i think its very strong and unique looking. definitley has to be at least top 3 for H2

3 Likes

the 13 and 13 novel cover definitely should be in this convo

Photo credits go to Nick Mulpagano

2 Likes

I have a shape 81 finished by rowland kelly that i am selling if you are looking, ready to ship. Stephen Grant on facebook, steve grant in all of the forums

I just got one from JC actually. Would you mind posting some pictures here?

So yesterday you were “considering” a Shape ‘81, and today you “got one from JC”?

I’ll take things that didn’t happen for $1000, Alex.