How to Make a Halloween Myers Display

Thanks…

Id buy that off ya if you’re selling lol

thats beautiful :exclamation:

Hi!

Trying to make the same display there, but i have a few questions:

Where did you buy the eye inserts?

Can you take pics of the display from the back to see how you folded everything and one under the display? thanks

Wow that is real nice…

_Hope all is well with your display. I am working on pic for the tutorial as I type. If you check the top of the thread in a few minutes You will have more info, but I will add the extra info your asking for soon. The eyes you can get from Kelly Mann. http://www.maskdr.com/indexnow.html_

VERY NICE

Very nice man.Thanks for posting it up.I would like to see a shot of the bottom to see how big you cut your square and to see how you tucked it in also.That is if its not to much trouble.If it is I will figure it out…

No problem. I am doing all those pics tonight. So I will update this sometime in the near future.

awsome man.and i love cream soda…tommy

Excellent Matt. These would take anyones mask display to another level. I may try and tackle one or two of these for myself. Take care , Mike :smiley:

wow i gotta try to have my dad make me one of thses awesome

That looks awesome, I think I seen those eye inserts on a website I found on this forum, they look great.

Amazing work on that display. I can’t take my eyes off it :open_mouth:

im going to do this right now.

Thanks guys for all the comments. Im glad I can help.

i want one for my house

Wow :open_mouth: I’m definately going to try this out sometime this year!

This is probably a dumb question…

What Myers mask is that on your finished bust? I like the slight frown.

Looks Awsome!! :mrgreen:

Awesome bust man ! and just to add a little tid bit. for those who want to save a bit of money, you can try using a diffrent armature . it dosn’t have the same kind of collarbone but it offers you a chance to save maybe 25$

from this site http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/head-wig/head/male/eraf.html