Is there a way to fix the eye cuts on a mask?

I recently invested in a WMP 99K H78 mask and didn’t notice until someone pointed out that the eye cuts were a smudge too big and wasn’t sure if there was a way to make them look a little smaller such as using painters tape and applying small layers of latex to lessen the size

1 Like

Ive seen someone do it before but it’s really difficult and you kinda need a solid piece to fill the existing hole. Put the solid bit in the hole as best you can and then use uncured liquid latex and glue it in.

That’s how Chan’s 75 (MDK) was fixed. Chan cut the eyes out and later refitted them.

1 Like

It’s not worth it, it does work great for the look of the stunt masks

1 Like

I was today years old when I figured out there’s a difference in eye cuts between the hero and stunt masks, huge thanks on pointing that out and I appreciate you.

1 Like

Like so, it matches this stunt

1 Like

That’s one of my favorite scenes so I’m quite happy about this revelation