Jason Takes Manhattan Costume Life-sized

I had an old thread on here from long ago with these in but looks like it was deleted. So here is a new one, the return of Jason Takes Manhattan Costume Life-sized!
IMAG0599.JPG

Weathering the undershirt and pants, most will not be seen anyway due to being covered up by the shirt and “moss” that I make, but I need to go all out lol.
IMAG0708.JPG
IMAG0724.JPG

Finishing up the latex moss work on the arm, stomach, and knee sections. The next and final stage is to add permawet for the wet look.
IMAG0779.JPG

Finished the very long and tedious process of making the flesh arm sleeves, several layers of colors and washes, and the wet look is now done! Won’t be long now until the costume is complete!
IMAG0736.JPG

Looking wet and juicy lol.
IMAG0807.JPG

The shirt is drastically lighter in color than the pants as they no longer make navy blue, which is a lot more work as I have to lighten the pants and darken the shirt to match, then do several layers of colors and the wet look.
IMAG0735.JPG

Oh yeah now the shirt is looking nice and nasty and much darker after several layers of paints as usual. Will not be long now until Jason rises out of the water again!
shirt.jpg

Another one done!
IMAG0011.JPG
IMAG0010.JPG
IMAG0006.JPG
IMAG0012.JPG

Daylight pics!
IMAG0838.JPG
IMAG0849.JPG
IMAG0850.JPG

Amazing as always :flushed::beers::beers::beers:

Dude that is badass. All that work definitely paid off. :rock:

Daylight video and last of the pics!

https://youtu.be/EWsjOdIZBpY
IMAG0859.JPG
IMAG0853.JPG
IMAG0852.JPG
IMAG0851.JPG
IMAG0844.JPG

Looks fantastic!

Thanks!

Great job! F13 Part 8 gets a lot of hate, but it’s always been one of my favorite Jason designs.

Thanks! Yeah the movie gets a lot of hate but it is one my favorites and favorite looks. Most just do not like the the New Blood look was completely changed with no continuity, which I also did not like back then. But over time I grew to love the look as a look of its own. It still one of the top requested one that I make for customers, and the New Blood is still the top, as well Jason Lives and Jason Goes To Hell.

That’s interesting that Part 9 would be so highly requested, as I’ve always heard many fans don’t like that look. Most people love the Part 7 look, but I never really cared much for it, to be honest. Just not my cup of tea I guess. Part 6 though is by far my favorite in the series, both film and Jason design.

Yeah people like the exposed flesh and the shape of the big swollen head, and look of the hockey mask and overall look. It also one of my favorite looks as well.
jgth.jpg
jgth2.jpg
jgth3.jpg
jgth4.jpg
jgth5.jpg

Nice! You do great work man.