John Thomas - FRAUD

Lewis personally told me it takes around a month or so to make.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

thanks man :smiley:

No problem!!stay tuned for tomorrow’s unboxing post!!

man sorry for all the replys lol the computer was being stupid guys. ill keep looking for updates. :slight_smile: kaizu maybe you or one of the moderators can delete the unnecessary replys.

Curently dealing with this dude as well. Ordered a demon minion from The Gate. Ordered it august 10th anf still hasnt shipped. Hes telling me that his mom is sick and has been back and forth from being out of town. Really close to pulling the plug on this one.

Wow, it’s always something man. Contact PayPal and let them know what’s going on, and eBay as well. He delivered in the long run, after I threatened him.

This guy just ripped me off, too. I ordered a bust from him on Etsy on July 10th 2019, and he never sent it, then shut his store down. He never refunded my $350.00, either and I guess I’m going to have to hunt this guy down and confront him in person because Paypal screwed me as they absurdly sided with him when they closed the case I took out against him. I told them I have emails from him admitting he didn’t send me the item, but they refused to take that into account. They closed the case and once they did, he just totally refused to answer any of my messages anymore. They told me to seek other methods of getting my money back. What else can I do, but show up in person and demand my money (which I am very willing and able to do)?

I really wish I would have found this before I purchased his Freddy bust on his website. It’s only been a 5 days but after reading this and some posts about him on instagram I’m nervous that I just blew $500. And I don’t know anyone else offering this particular sculpt.

Lewis Frye sells that Freddy. And he actually obtained the mold directly from Howard. The one Thomas sells are recasts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! What’s the best way to get in touch with him?

Facebook or Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I’m dealing with this same guy now too. Same excuses but his dad is sick this time and it’s been SEVEN months since I ordered. Has anyone found a way of getting your stuff from him?

Yeah I’ve been dealing with John Thomas over a mask that I ordered 7 months ago. Why hasn’t anyone exposed him and shut him down at this point?