Monster-Mania 17.Yup..another thread!!PIC HEAVY

This Monster-Mania only had two guests that i had any interest in standing in line for or spending money on.Obviously they would be Nick Castle and Tommy Lee Wallace.Let me say first and foremost that Nick Castle got a terribly bad rap on what kind of guy he was with fans.I was at the 30 Years of Terror convention,didn’t see Mr. Castle,but heard the stories circulate that day.Let me say up front that he was extremely polite,listened to what people had to say and was just as gracious as can be.People would talk to him for a few about their masks and he would hear them out and give the impression that he was listening,not humoring people.He was a very,very pleasant surprise.Same goes for Tommy Lee Wallace,as far as his personality.I met him at the 30 Years con and he was really awesome,but this time around I wanted a few other things signed by him,including a mask.

Other than those two gentlemen,the thing that made the weekend so amazing was hanging with the beautiful human beings from this site.Spent tons of time with Jimmy and his girl Allison,Fahad(scarefacedasm),Curtis and his cousin Willy,Matt(Drentheliar) and his girl,and even ran into a couple of the other folks for a brief moment or two.It was incredible hanging out with all of you.Fahad,you got a friend through and through over here in me and my wife,buddy.It was great hanging with you.

Well,enough!!!ON WITH THE PICS!!!

NICK CASTLE SIGNING MY SECOND STAB,PSYCHO 78 AND OTHER STUFF

ME AND OUR KING

TOMMY LEE WALLACE SIGNING MY PSYCHO 78

FAHAD AND TOMMY

JIMMY AND FAHAD SPORTING THE 75K’S

SAM MCCAIN’S HSS STAND,WHICH WAS INSANE AS ALWAYS.IN MY OPINION,THE BEST EVER WITH THE TYLER MANE BUSTS,POINT BREAK PIECES!!!

A TREMENDOUS PART OF WHERE MY SOURCE OF PAIN CAME FROM ON SATURDAY :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

CURTIS DOING A MEAN ROB ZOMBIE MYERS AS HE ALWAYS DOES.CHECK OUT THE FIRST PIC!!!

…WITH HIS COUSIN WILLY(JASON)

NORMAN REEDUS BEING THE COOL CAT HE NORMALLY IS

SEAN CLARK AND THE NICK CASTLE/TOMMY LEE WALLACE Q & A

FAHAD,WILLY AND CURTIS AT THE BAR

TOMMY AFTER SIGNING MY ORIGINAL HALLOWEEN DVD COVER

THE INTRO TO HALLOWEEN AT THE SCREENING THAT I MADE IT ABOUT A HALF HOUR INTO…BEFORE ALCOHOL DEFEATED ME :laughing:

NICK RE-SIGNING FAHAD’S 75K

THANKS FOR LOOKING,GUYS!!!

Randy, great pics my friend. Last con I didn’t get to see much of you but it was more than a pleasure getting to spend more time with you and Jim, you are both great buds to me and you kill me with your humor. Can’t wait until August!

Amen brother!!See you there and there’s plenty more good times ahead!!

Awesome pics bro, thank you so much for sharing. …ANDY

Oops!!Bear with me guys,mad a boo-boo!!!Pics will be right back :frowning:

That was a pain in the ass to re-do!!Well,again…enjoy guys!!!

Great pictures randy…This bar far a Monster Mania to remember…I had such a blast hanging out with all you guys…You are all stand up people and I cant wait to do it again my friend…As always it was a pleasure to see my great friends from the board…Im all most at a lost for words because thats truly all I can say about this past weekend…I had so much fun I was blown sunday morning knowing it was over…But there is always August and I hope to see and hang out with all you guys again…Later fella’s :rock: :sunglasses: :rock:

Note to self: Stop depressing yourself by opening these awesome threads! :stuck_out_tongue:

Great pics, Randy - looks like everybody had a total blast! :drinkers:

Was that Nicks mask on the table to the right of him? Did SSN make it?

It is not Nick’s mask but it was made by SSN.

Amazing pics Randy! Once again, I had such an incredible time words cannot explain. You guys are all such great people. Randy I cannot explain how good of a person you really are. Sunday, i felt really shitty knowing that it was coming to an end, but you know what It was my first experience ever and My god, this was honestly the best 3 days ive had in a while. We got past the hurting man, and had a great time Saturday night as well. Looking forward to August! BTW, you take such amazing pictures my friend. Curtis, we only live a few minutes away, you are more than welcome to come kick it anytime my friend, as a matter of fact, each and every one of you are (no matter the distance :laughing: ) :rock:

Thanks so much for sharing,this looks like a blast,wish I couldve made it :slight_smile:

Great shots brother. Verry cool meeting you man. :sunglasses:

all these MM pics are makin me wish more and more i was there, cool pics brotha looked like a real gooooooooooooood time!

AHHHHH!!! I WANNA GO TO MONSTER MANIA SOOOOO BAD!!! THESE PICS JUST TEASE ME :angry:

Nice pics Randy. Thanks for sharing. Could anyone shed some light on what mask that is sitting beside Nick Castle that I keep seeing in these threads? Is it his copy?

Saaaaweeet

Dope pics Randy, thanks for sharing. You guys had a blast man, thats sick. I hope to catch the August event and chill with you fiends! :drinkers:

RANDY THOSE ARE SOME GREAT PICS MY BROTHER!
I HAD AN AMAZING TIME WITH ALL YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND,
WE DEFINITELY MADE SOME GREAT MEMORIES FOR SURE. CANNOT WAIT FOR AUGUST!

PS: AHHHHH HELLLOW!!! HELLOW!!!

DOWN FRONT MR CASTLE!!

HANDSTAND PLEASE! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: