Multiple accounts/user names...Read!

Sometimes more than one person in your family are allowed to have similar interests, both me and my cousin registered for accounts today.

One is certainly enough. :axe:

Hey, how can we tell if they have 2 accounts? Wouldn’t the names be registered with 2 different emails? Sounds like someone who would do this would be doin shady business :neutral_face:

gday mods,i just want to clear up something,i first joined mm.net under the username (scotty),but after a day or so i wanted to change my username because i thought it sucked,so i changed it to THEIMMORTALONE,and i used my gfnd’s e-mail address aswell,i did this bcoz i simply didnt know how 2 change my original username and if u can check i havnt used the username(scotty)since i changed it,so if theres anything i can do send me a pm,plz thanks guyz…

Hey! I need some help. i want profile picture, but how i do it?

ONE WORD CAN SUM UP THIS ENTIRE THREAD :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

R O N

</big>

Hey, folks. I had an account before and never really used it because I got deployed to Afghanistan. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Mods seem to be lacking on this forum.
I’m not trying to be negative.
Maybe it’s time to anoint some more moderators to help out.

Do you have something specific in mind?

If you are asking me about the mod situation, I have 2 years on this forum & consider myself relatively new. I would put forward these criteria: (In my humble opinion)
(1) Someone the existing mods feel comfortable with.
(2) Someone who is active nearly everyday.
(3) Someone who has been on here a few years.

Well, you wrote it as if you were aiming at a concrete situation/post/whatever.