My NAG Classic Kirk returned from a trip to a barbershop!

Hey guys, I ripped off my NAG Classic Deluxe '75 Kirk’s hair and sent it to J.C. for a hair work because I wasn’t a big fan of brown hair for a Kirk and HAD to have accurate hair for a project that I have not made public yet and will do so once the project is completed… When I received it, I thought he might have made a mistake and somehow sent me an original Don Post '75 Kirk! :laughing: I’m really pleased with his work! It’s perfect, just exactly what I had imagined! I love the perfect Kirk hair, I know you probably think you have heard enough about J.C. but… HE’S THE MAN!!! One of the best guys I have ever done business with and won’t hesitate to do a business with him again! I loved the way he shipped the mask, it was FULLY stuffed with cottons and concealed in a plastic bag in a Wal-Mart bag to ensure it would be %100 safe! The communication was 100% excellent! Here’s to James the Man :drinkers: THANK YOU JAMES! Sorry for crappy pics!
The first pic is what it looked like when I first got it and the rest is the new look! :sunglasses:
Kirk6.jpg
Blonde.jpg
Blond.jpg

More pics…
BlondKirk.jpg
JClogo.jpg

Ahhh, so he made the trip safely! :sunglasses: Thanks for the kind words Colby! You are a fantastic guy yourself, my friend! I’m glad you are pleased with the final result and good luck with the “project”… I can’t wait to see this!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

JC

OH MY GOD! Another JC Thread! Alright Already! He’s not Frigging God!!! He is a Little Higher! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Great Job JC as Usual! Great KiRK!! Salute! :drinkers: Bob

its seems that everything JC touches turns to gold :sunglasses: amazing hairing on this piece bro :rock: :rock: :rock:

:astonished: :open_mouth:

First off…awesome score man! That mask is gorgeous! :open_mouth: 2nd your right, James is the man! :rock: he’s not only a solid dude, but he’s the best in this craft! congrats man! And James! awesome brother! :rock:

James killed it with the hair, it looks stunning…Dean

Another knock out from James. This CLASSIC Kirk is simply amazing! It looks spot-on!

Thanks everybody! It really means a lot! James is simply the best & thank you! :rock: I cannot wait for this neither! :smiling_imp:

Very nice. James did a number on that bad boy. Looks amazing now. Congrats and very nice work James. :sunglasses:

Wow… what a difference, great work and congrats! :drinkers:

Damn that blonde is sexy :sunglasses: :astonished:
Looks better!
Great work on the hairline JC :rock:
Big congrats Colbster :drinkers:

:open_mouth: wow it has a good vintage vibe to it

perfect :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: .tom.

you just upped that mask by 5 notches!