Myers fans what’s your Instagram accounts?

Missing the days when there was loads of Myers fan accounts on insta - I’m @CM.Horror I do a lot of horror content, drop your insta @s below so I can find some of y’all

Also Myers fans sub to my YouTube I do a tonne of Myers stuff - https://youtu.be/DqIbYVuUaNA?si=5MHSPUF3d8GWnSL2

7 Likes

Nice mask man! What mask is it?

My instagram is @mikeymyers_aus

Got recent content on there too

1 Like

Thanks man! Followed you! This mask is a JC nag 75K :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Awesome mate! Is it the old mold or new mold 75? Seems like it’s the old mold ?

1 Like

Turns out we’re already following each other lol

3 Likes

Mine is Ftbenningmyers

2 Likes

Sick cosplay dude! My insta is @crippledb00geyman.cos

3 Likes

Old mold I think but not 100%

2 Likes

Followed mate!

2 Likes

Just followed you bro!

2 Likes

Awesome :jack_o_lantern::raising_hands:t3:

3 Likes

@grailsofhaddonfield

Fairly new account so appreciate the support. :jack_o_lantern::kitchen_knife:

2 Likes

Mine is @riddictx

It’s kinda crazy we aren’t following each other already, since we have quite a few of the same followers. Following now though man! :sign_of_the_horns::clinking_beer_mugs:

2 Likes

Just started following you now. @mikeymyers_aus

1 Like

Just following you now. You got some mad pieces posted up!

1 Like

You’ve already got me but I’m TheShapeofWinter :smirking_face:

2 Likes

Thanks brother- digging your worn shots. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Hey bro, I had that mask and sold it a year or so ago. Got some photos on my account off it @englishmyers. It’s a killer mask done by JC. I also have the JC photos of it.

2 Likes