Myers Stretch Masks

I’ve been on the hunt for a Myers mask that’ll actually work for me. I measure at 24.5” but my issue is trying to find a mask that’ll actually fit from the top of my head to my chin. That’s why I think a stretch mask will work for me. I’m assuming that a 25” with a stretch would be ideal…any help pointing me in the right direction would be amazing…also I’ve talked with NAG and I know his ps78 and the Castro 98 are both 24.5” and the Kirk stretch is 25.5”. It’s actually between those 3 right now

I love the Kirk stretch. Have you looked at the ultimate cover? It’s like castle and Kirk stretch had a baby. A perfect medium

I have not. I’ll have to check it out. What size is it?

Here you go, way more affordable

https://www.ebay.com/itm/318639795769?_skw=myers+mask&itmmeta=01KZFPXQ22MVW31CSXP340NWG8&hash=item4a30696e39:g:BtkAAeSwVktqZs45&itmprp=enc%3AAQALAAAA8GfYFPkwiKCW4ZNSs2u11xCM8RNwWvejX%2FoKdii0WI4R44VTOs%2F6EuylhThE%2FTXJcfoDM91EUL4db4rQTCZ4i%2BEziDkpWLmBldMI%2BV0trvmPgCpBYyP4cJ0KUQsIrA9XI%2BG0LNiFu76t1XjCW%2Fnk53AjlC2nGu7TMWJeEm5F9qqGaE1s7I23mkMUZj1xJCIoGBd4xkw6u%2FbsCMI6VbFyX5%2BFFdcztzlorRBodPudXrhRUuPbZFB17MY4qLKl82x%2FUYENkegygF7%2BjNmm32GxTbAF4GJKhFRg4nF9SWMfVzVrfgOKQJ3gsQ%2F280k81aC7yw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5rx9vb7Zw

Not sure what sizes NAG offers on that one.

Ultimate cover

1 Like

That is a sweet mask. I almost wonder if Nicks dead ringer is the way to go

1 Like

I’m a NAG fan. I’ve seen others but just always go back to NAG. That’s just my opinion.

Kirks are awesome, especially if you have a big head. Cover mask from NAG big and you xan request larger size on the 13