Got this mask last month from texansh8s on eBay, the NAG PS78 finished by WMP. This is probably the most accurate H1 Mask I will ever own, the weathering, paint, hair, pretty much everything is on point to the hero when Nick Castle wore it. Even though my head is 23" and the mask was 24.5", I still love wearing it! Huge shoutout to texansh8s on eBay, he was a very honest and kind gentleman and his communication is great, highly recommend.
Enjoy!
7 Likes
Looks so good! Seriously, the way it looks at a distance in those stair shots is pretty much dead on to how it looks in the film.
2 Likes
I know people dog on WMP masks but I gotta say I’ve always loved his finishers they are pretty high up there with JC, RK and Samhain IMO. I also really dig the Ghost V2, def a great high tier mask on the cheaper end
1 Like
Chris has been around a very long time and constantly tries to refine his masks. He’s recently changed the finishes on his masks. He’s definitely up there with the best imo.