The very first 2005 Psycho with the JC touch Please PM

Update PM :wink: :wink:
This is the first 2005 psycho that JC touched up in 2009. The mask is stuffed in these pics with trash bags as well as sitting on a foam head, I have had it for several months now and the reason i dont take enough pics of it is because i just cant get good enough photos to do it justice. :cry: :imp: The crappy cell phone pics that i use wash out all the crisp details on this mask. Trust me, its an absoloute stunner in person. Its a medium pull. Very firm feeling. Will fit any sized head as well which i love. I love the golden brown hair. It gives off that worn out H1 look which i love so much. When this mask is sitting in the dark staring at me i get that strange feeling that its staring RIGHT at me…It has a lot of expression and life to it. Long live the Psycho!

That is a nice one.

That thing is just Sick man, Awesome. :drinkers:

Thats one hell of a mask right there!
Nice detail on that copy!

LOVE IT MAN!! PSYCHOS AND JAMES ARE LIKE PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!!!

Thanks for the comments. Apparently when JC re worked this one last year, the mask was losing its paint and its hair. I would love to see it in the “BEFORE” stages…

That is sheer beauty right there…Dean

Amen Brother.

Nice :open_mouth: James definitley worked his magic on that one! very cool!!!

That thing is a beauty bruh just beautiful!

Love the hair on this copy :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hair and weathering really set that Psycho above the rest. One of the best I’ve seen.

Love that psycho!
:rock:

wow, thats amazing and i think it has a great h2 vibe! :open_mouth:

Damn thats a sick Pyscho!

Congrats you have a great copy. JC really does some nice work!!

MOTHER OF GOD, that is one bad ass psycho.

Mike

Sick Psycho! Awesome brudda!

crazy psycho right there, :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

IM SENDING MY PSYCHO TO JAMES TODAY NOW DAMMIT! :laughing: