Where and/or when is John Carpenter's next convention?

Does anybody know when and/or when John Carpenter’s next convention is?

Screamfest orlando…oct 8,9,10th

Yep, Orlando, FL in Oct - Ill be there. :smiley:

Okay, cool! Thank you! Is there any way that I can send somebody something to get signed by John Carpenter? The only reason why I am asking is because I forgot that there was something else that I wanted him to sign, and I didn’t remember it until just now. It’s a behind-the-scenes still photograph of John Carpenter & PJ Soles (Lynda, Halloween), sitting on the wall that is featured in the scene where the three girls walk home from school. I want to have him sign a still photograph of himself from Halloween. When I had him sign my H1, H2 and H3 posters, as well as a few behind-the-scenes Halloween II still photographs. Two were of John & Dick Warlock (The Shape/Patrolman #3), and the other was of John & Lance Warlock (Boom-Box Boy). I “Totally” forgot about that other H1 picture, and now I’ve just got to have it! There’s just one thing, I don’t. I am going to have to Send an E-mail to PJ, and ask if she’ll autograph it for me, then send it to me, so I can send it to somebody for John to autograph, if they’d be willing to jelp me out. I’d pay for all costs, including postage. Please let me know if there is somebody that would be interested in helping me out. I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Me & John Carpenter (Director, Writer, Producer, Original Music Composer, Paul, Annie’s Boyfriend (voice) (uncredited), Halloween), (Writer, Producer, Second Unit Director/Assistant Director, Original Music, Halloween II), and (Producer & Original Music, Halloween III: Season of the Witch)

Me & John Carpenter (Director, Writer, Producer, Original Music Composer, Paul, Annie’s Boyfriend (voice) (uncredited), Halloween), (Writer, Producer, Second Unit Director/Assistant Director, Original Music, Halloween II), and (Producer & Original Music, Halloween III: Season of the Witch)

FYI, PJ Soles is also going to be at Screamfest :smiley:

I might be able to do it, but Im not sure how much time Ill have - some of those lines are a bitch :laughing: PM me and we might be able to work something out.

i sooo am gonna be there! :rock:

Well, I guess that I could always ask PJ. I didn’t know that she was going to be a featured guest. I didn’t realize that. I’ll ask her, and see if it’s okay with her, and if she wouldn’t mind. I’m sure she’s going to want to see John Carpenter and meet up with him at some point. That way, all she would have to do is sign the pic that she’ll already have with her, and then bring it with her when she gets together with John Carpenter. Then, all she’ll have to do is take it with her when she leaves, put it in an envelope, and send it to me through the mail. I think it’s much better that way, instead of having her send it to me, then me sending it to somebody here, then have somebody have JC sign it, then mailing it to me. It cuts out and saves a lot of steps. I mean, I know PJ on that level. We’re friendly, and we go way back. We go back years. I don’t see it being a problem, as long as she already has the pictures, and the both of them are already there.

I sent PJ an E-mail, and she sent me the following reply…

“You mean Spooky Empire in Orlando? Yes, I’ll be there. I will sign that pic to you and get JC to sign it too. Please email me the weekend before to remind me, okay? This weekend I will be at Horrorfind in Gettysburg, PA. I hope it is a good show - I miss seeing everyone! BYE CREEP! XOXO PJ”

I just looked up horrofind. Sounds awsome. Clive Barker, Doug Bradley, Romero, Ken Foree. But once again, I cant leave my state, damnt